Planning My New Build, Taking Suggestions.

Hello everyone! I am currently in the planning stages of my newest PC build. Here is the parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Envyyy/saved/Lhsf7P

I am looking for some suggestions on what you would do differently or add to it. I am making this build for a combination of gaming, editing, motion graphics and some 3D rendering. 

One thing I would love suggestions on is a different AIO cooler, I would like one that is expandable so I can make a semi-custom loop with is some day.

Thanks ahead of time, cheers!

go for ryzen 7 1700, it is cheaper and can be overclocked to better clock speeds

corsair has some AIOs that are expandable, by the definition that they have removable fittings. probably your best bet

It's fine it I would change the 1800x to a 1700 OC it, get fractals new AIO (240 or 360 they both are expandable)

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

52 minutes ago, Envyyy said:

Hello everyone! I am currently in the planning stages of my newest PC build. Here is the parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Envyyy/saved/Lhsf7P

I am looking for some suggestions on what you would do differently or add to it. I am making this build for a combination of gaming, editing, motion graphics and some 3D rendering. 

One thing I would love suggestions on is a different AIO cooler, I would like one that is expandable so I can make a semi-custom loop with is some day.

Thanks ahead of time, cheers!

Go for R7 1700. Do you have a budget? You don't need a 1000W power supply. It's going to be pretty noisy with those fans.

Just now, Storm10 said:

Do you have a budget? You don't need a 1000W power supply. It's going to be pretty noisy with those fans.

I don't have a budget. I plan to have about 6 SSD's in there eventually along with an NVMe, will an 800w due with that plus overclocking? And I want high airflow fans that are quiet, what do you suggest?

36 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

It's fine it I would change the 1800x to a 1700 OC it, get fractals new AIO (240 or 360 they both are expandable)

In Win 805 Infinity does not support 240mm or 360mm AIOs.

12 minutes ago, Storm10 said:

In Win 805 Infinity does not support 240mm or 360mm AIOs.

I don't know much about In Win cases except that they are expensive 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

9 hours ago, Envyyy said:

I don't have a budget. I plan to have about 6 SSD's in there eventually along with an NVMe, will an 800w due with that plus overclocking? And I want high airflow fans that are quiet, what do you suggest?

Why 6 SSD's, maybe. The be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM.

@Envyyy Have you bought any of the parts yet?

22 hours ago, Storm10 said:

@Envyyy Have you bought any of the parts yet?

The only parts I have are 2 1TB SSD's and 3TB HDD from my old build. I am just specing this out for now trying to make sure I get what I need/want. And the reason why I will have 6 1TB SSD's is because I am going to have them in RAID for redundancy and so I have a lot of room to work with and fast transfers (I work a lot with video editing and I'm trying to improve my 4k workflow.)

37 minutes ago, Storm10 said:

@Storm10 Thanks for the update, I looked through it and I like most of it. I won't be changing the case, I really love that Inwin 805 case, and I wanted to use ASUS Aura with it, so that's why I had the motherboard I did. One question, is that NZXT cooler the cool new one that has a mirror finish on the CPU block and the LED circle?

Unless you really like the case I would change it as other said it dosnt support much if any aio and it has bad air flow from what I can remeber. Also the x370 taichi might give u better overclocking. It has a 16 phas vrm. Also get some 4000mhz ram instead? Ryzen dose best with faster ram and in a react video I think it might of been a gamers nexus video they talked to G.Skill and they said the x chips from ryzen tend to do better with faster ram.