Regarding Powerbanks

PB3

I saw this bundle on Anker that looked tempting...$50 seems like a good deal. So my question is, should I go for that for $50, or go for a power-bank and similar stuff from Anker for $100, or go with a bigger capacity, smaller in size, but Aukey-branded power-bank and similar stuff from Anker also for $100? I'm not sure what to do. I'll need to power an Nintendo Switch, Galaxy S8+, and iPad Pro.

28 minutes ago, PB3 said:

I saw this bundle on Anker that looked tempting...$50 seems like a good deal. So my question is, should I go for that for $50, or go for a power-bank and similar stuff from Anker for $100, or go with a bigger capacity, smaller in size, but Aukey-branded power-bank and similar stuff from Anker also for $100? I'm not sure what to do. I'll need to power an Nintendo Switch, Galaxy S8+, and iPad Pro.

https://www.amazon.com/EasyAcc-20000mAh-Dual-Input-External-Portable/dp/B01422TC14

20000mah for 30$ right now. its on sale

30 minutes ago, PB3 said:

get a gas powered generator.

Joking aside, here's what you're banking:

5500mAh iPad

4310mAh Switch

3500mAh GS8+

13,310 mAh required, which you will never ever get out of it, so at least double that figure for a reliable one-time-charge, and double again if you want to charge the devices multiple times.

You're looking at an enormous battery for what you want to do.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

I got a 22400mAH one from EC Technology which I bought on amazon for 30 quid and it works really well. 

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

You really need to look at what the current draw is for your devices.  Some devices have a larger current draw than others, which makes the end result not quite the same for everyone using different devices.  Anker is a good trusted brand, but I find a lot of people that have issues are people who don't use the power banks appropriately for the situations it was designed for.  An exec at work was upset because the power bank had the correct adapter for their laptop, but it barely powered the laptop for 10 minutes and didn't recharge it.  He was lucky it even powered the laptop at all, since the current drain was more than the power bank was rated for.  

So when you say you want to power these devices:

-Are you planning on having all 3 connected at the same time charging off the power bank?  Charging all devices at the same time might require something more robust.  If you're looking to have the power bank to rotate around and randomly charge each device, it should be fine.
-Are you looking to power these devices directly off the power bank?  Not a recommended practice.  Lots of people power directly off the power banks.  Depending on the current draw of the device, this can prematurely shorten the life of the power bank and cause it to overheat.  Again, you may want a more robust power bank.
-How long do you expect to be between recharging the power bank after charging your devices?  If you're on long airplane trips, this charger may not be the desired device.  Car travel might be better using auto power adapter.

I would say, if you're running a Nintendo switch  & iPad Pro, you'll probably want to look at power banks around 20,000mAh and higher.