Hydro Dipping Keyboards

Hello all!

I'm currently planning on performing a few mods on my Model M; one of them potentially being a hydro dip. Has anybody else here had their keyboards hydro dipped before? If so, did you do it yourself or did you have a company do it for you? If you did it yourself, what did you use? What was the end result like?

I'm currently considering sending in my M's enclosure to a company called MorbidStix. If any of you have used their services before, how did they do?

Any feedback would be much appreciated. :D

Just now, BucklingSpring said:

Hello all!

I'm currently planning on performing a few mods on my Model M; one of them potentially being a hydro dip. Has anybody else here had their keyboards hydro dipped before? If so, did you do it yourself or did you have a company do it for you? If you did it yourself, what did you use? What was the end result like?

I'm currently considering sending in my M's enclosure to a company called MorbidStix. If any of you have used their services before, how did they do?

Any feedback would be much appreciated. :D

Hydro dipping is very doable, but sending it out is your best option especially for custom designed patterns. There are kits one can get for doing it yourself but I don't know the details for that. 

-Moved to Modding Section-