I am fairly new to PC building.  I have never build one before mostly just watched videos.  I am considering building my first PC.  I need it to be able to function well with programs like SolidWorks, Rhino, Keyshot, and other 3D modeling and rendering programs.  As well as being able to handle to odd game here and there.  I am not sure with a build like this what is important, memory, cpu, gpu and such what is the most important and where the money should be spent.  I want to keep spending as low as possible.

So for solid works, i know for a fact that you need a Quadro OR FirePRO card if you require support. Geforce cards are not supported but many people say that they work.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

Parts list for previous solid works PC's ive build,

Evo212

wd250gb ssd

4tb seagate HDD

Quadro m4000 i believe??? It was around $1200( this i believe Here)

Some antec case.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

I think a Quadro m4000 is out of my budget.  Also might be overkill for what I am doing.  I am doing mostly Industrial Design based projects.