New pc but won't do anything

Hello,

I am having trouble with starting upy

new pc.

I bought it yesterday and I tried all day to make it work. Well here is the issue:

Everything turns on, like the fans of my cpu, gpu, front case fan and power supply.

Well after that nothing happens other than it shuts down after a couple of seconds and boots up again but no screen or even a warning sound from the warning speaker, everything gets power and lights up.

I hope someone can help me with my issue.

4 minutes ago, Worthlizz said:

Hello,

I am having trouble with starting upy

new pc.

I bought it yesterday and I tried all day to make it work. Well here is the issue:

Everything turns on, like the fans of my cpu, gpu, front case fan and power supply.

Well after that nothing happens other than it shuts down after a couple of seconds and boots up again but no screen or even a warning sound from the warning speaker, everything gets power and lights up.

I hope someone can help me with my issue.

Take it back.  Its faulty

6 minutes ago, Rohime said:

Take it back.  Its faulty

There is not way it's a hardware issue, as in the gpu or cpu is too new for the motherboard to let it work?

Ps. Specs are in the picture

and I used my earlier bought GTX 1060 6GB

IMG_0648.PNG

You said when you power up your computer, fans etc start running and then shut down for a few seconds and turns itself back on?

If that's correct then that's normal but that should only happen when the powersupply has either been switched off manually at the back or the power plug has been unplugged and plugged back in.

If you're sceptical about it my friend, take it back and explain it to them.. don't go tinkering with the hardware, even if you are experienced in computer systems, if a piece of hardware is dead and you've taken the computer apart to find that out, you most likely wont be covered by the warranty anymore.

1 minute ago, Thomas1208 said:

You said when you power up your computer, fans etc start running and then shut down for a few seconds and turns itself back on?

If that's correct then that's normal but that should only happen when the powersupply has either been switched off manually at the back or the power plug has been unplugged and plugged back in.

If you're sceptical about it my friend, take it back and explain it to them.. don't go tinkering with the hardware, even if you are experienced in computer systems, if a piece of hardware is dead and you've taken the computer apart to find that out, you most likely wont be covered by the warranty anymore.

It turns itself back on without me touching the pc,

the thing is, I bought it off the internet and I'll call the company tomorrow/later today if they answer on Saturday. I'm not touching anything to screw up the warranty pfc,

I assume the parts I have aren't dead because they show 'life' as in they get power and show their functions, what I don't understand is the speaker not

making a noise so I can identify what is wrong with it, if it's the motherboard itself (not sure how to test that tbh) I'll ask them for a new one/refund.

Thanks for the reply and help!

If the speaker is the only problem you're getting then it shouldn't be that hard to find out whats wrong.

If you've got any old speakers about, try those... if they work it may be your new/current speakers, if the old speakers don't work it may be an issue with the motherboard or even just the sound port attached to the motherboard.

It's best if you just try do a elimination technique like this one above, this way when it comes to contacting the company you purchased the PC from you can tell them you've tried pretty much every strategy.

No worries bud, hope it gets sorted :)