BF4/ COD groups

GeTecknics

hey looking for some new people to play BF4 and COD with and i am going to be honest i dont try very hard i just like to get on and mess around and have fun anybody wanting to play my usual friends are tryhards and dont like to play with me since i dont care about a K/D

Steam: ADEEZZ NUTTZZ

Origin: ADEEZZNUTTZZ

I dont play everyday but i am online alot

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I would, but when it comes to BF4...I'm also a try hard loool

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

lol you can probably play with me my origin is ThatGuyLerner and my steam is lerner1282 i play dayz if you got that but i usually like to troll people in most of the games i play :P

Case: NZXT Tempest 410 Elite =Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 =CPU: Phenom II 965 x4 @ 4ghz(OC) =Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO =Memory: G.Skill RipjawX 8Gbs CL8 @1600mhz =PSU: Corsair CX-600w =GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950*windforce 3Gb* =Sound: Creative SB0770 =HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB =Keyboard: Razer Black Widow *Standard* =Mouse: Perixx MX-2000 =MousePad: Razer Sphex

lol you can probably play with me my origin is ThatGuyLerner and my steam is lerner1282 i play dayz if you got that but i usually like to troll people in most of the games i play :P

i am getting dayz i've just been to lazy to actually get it so will do that on friday

I would, but when it comes to BF4...I'm also a try hard loool

well what about cod ghosts and gmod always fun to mess with people

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I also have good I don't know if I will get cod ghosts I don't play cod anymore..

Case: NZXT Tempest 410 Elite =Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 =CPU: Phenom II 965 x4 @ 4ghz(OC) =Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO =Memory: G.Skill RipjawX 8Gbs CL8 @1600mhz =PSU: Corsair CX-600w =GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950*windforce 3Gb* =Sound: Creative SB0770 =HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB =Keyboard: Razer Black Widow *Standard* =Mouse: Perixx MX-2000 =MousePad: Razer Sphex