My humble PC

P1X3

Intel i5 2500k cooled by Corsair H100 with factory fans

Asus Maximus IV Gene-z/Gen3 with 4x4GB Mushkin Blackline 1600

XFX 7970 DD powered by Thermaltake Smart m Series 850W PSU

240GB Mushkin Chronos DX SSD

All this inside Fractal Design Define XL (old version) which is cooled by two 140mm Cougar fans (back and side).

img9828b.jpg

img9829m.jpg

img9830k.jpg

img9831er.jpg

img9833g.jpg

img9834b.jpg

img9835b.jpg

img9836ia.jpg

Nice and clean! Looks good.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Love it, however like Rale said, get some fan grills for the top, the edges aren't very smooth.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Thank you everyone.

I plan to expand the cut a little bit more and make it more clean. i have made a thread about a cover for radiator.

My friend suggested to cut out cover from black anodized aluminum (i have cnc access) and then mount raised 5mm above the holes.

If that doesn't work out then I will go for something more simple.

It looks awesome dude. One question though, why did you buy such a big case if you don't really need the space? I mean, you could easily fit in an r3 or r4 with no problem. Are you planning on expanding later on?

It looks awesome dude. One question though' date=' why did you buy such a big case if you don't really need the space? I mean, you could easily fit in an r3 or r4 with no problem. Are you planning on expanding later on?[/quote']

I planned to do a custom watercooling loop. 420 on top, 280 on front, and possibly 280/240 on the side. I still want to do it but maybe not in near future.