Windows 10 Pro CD Key

44 minutes ago, linkboy said:

OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) keys get registered to the computer that they're installed to. If the key were to get revoked, then that particular key is no longer valid, but you'll be able to use another one.

1 last thing. I have the Media Tool From Microsoft, when it asks for a CD Key theres a Skip option or the "I don't have a Windows key" option and it makes me pick between different versions of Windows. If I click Windows 10 or Windows 10 Pro for example that means that I will get it but it's unactivated right? is it just 30 days or does work forever?

18 hours ago, Tenma White said:

1 last thing. I have the Media Tool From Microsoft, when it asks for a CD Key theres a Skip option or the "I don't have a Windows key" option and it makes me pick between different versions of Windows. If I click Windows 10 or Windows 10 Pro for example that means that I will get it but it's unactivated right? is it just 30 days or does work forever?

You've already been told that an unactivated windows 10 install will work forever and not just for 30 days like older versions.

On 22/05/2017 at 6:08 AM, Tenma White said:

Is buying Windows CD Key from Ebay okay? some of the sellers have sold over 1k of keys, are they trusted?

FYI you can use Windows 7 and 8.1 keys to install AND activate its corresponding edition of Windows 10 i.e. 7 professional -> 10 Pro, 8.1 Pro -> 10 Pro, 7 Home Premium -> 10 Home.

Many OEM keys on old PCs if you have any would even work.

Reusing a legit key is much better than trying to pirate it.