[HELP] A bunch of questions about a build [PICTURES]

Hello everyone in this section. I'll go straight to the point. I am building my first computer right now, but there are some questions that I think I should ask, before doing some stupid stuff.

Link to the build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/AdlerAdemov/saved/#view=sNpLkL

The questions will be in green!

So here we go...

1.So I've got the Corsair 750D case that comes with pre-installed 3 case fans (2 on the front and 1 on the back) these are the front ones:

IMG_0986.thumb.JPG.4513fcf8c3f42289ed4afc5c3b996de9.JPG

but I am not sure where exactly should I connect those 3 fans, since I have the AIO cooler - Corsair H115i. I've checked the motherboard's manual and there are 2 pin outs on the bottom of the mobo, where I've connected the front fans already (as you can see on the picture below) but there is another one that says SYS_PUMP. So can I connect the 3rd fan (the back of the case fan) to this header or this is particularly for the H115i's pump? 

Fan headers

This is the motherboard's scheme: 

591edf0e4df28_motherboardscheme.PNG.14c03640f8f43d71d0b0d35522dda024.PNG

2.My second question is about the CPU's backplate. When I follow the instructions given in the H115i's manual it says to put the Intel Backplate on the back of the motherboard and then secure on the main side of the motherboard with the intel standoff screws. Ok. But when I do this stuff It gets kind of loose. as you can see the gif: giphy.gif 

This is how it looks from the inside: IMG_0980.thumb.JPG.7a2929387754c98a7c7de3c30447cba8.JPG

A guy asked Corsair straight away http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157640

This is corsair's opinion of the issue: https://corsair.secure.force.com/knowledgebase/apex/KnowledgeArticle?id=kA140000000Cmgd&q=loose+backplate&l=en_US&c=Technical_Support%3ACooling&fs=Search&pn=1

So the question here is: When i put the pump unit of the H115i's and secure it with screws will the loose backplate make problems or it will tighten good as soon as I put the pump unit with the thumbscrews and I will have no problems?

I am superworried about this, because the thermal paste might not spread as it should, which leads to temperature problems. No russian roulette with the CPU, you know...

3.Should this Intel Backplate have adhesive stuff on both sides?

4.Does it matter where I connect the case's USB3.0 cable to the motherboard? Because I have 2 usb3.0 headers from the motherboard?? (I've connected it to the first one already)

IMG_0981.thumb.JPG.dc5c192fe504ab99d851dbfb33848473.JPG

5.Does it matter where exactly I connect the cables to the PSU? I mean... as long as they are connected to the right section of the PSU its ok, right? Its not a problem, that I've connected the SATA cable (for example) to the 6th port, instead of the first one, right?

IMG_0983.thumb.JPG.3a712883a8d949f397b09811fc65e09b.JPG

I am really sorry if some pictures are kind of big.I am trying to build this computer asap.

Don't know anything much about the other questions. But for number 5 , I'm pretty sure if you plug the cables into the right place everything will be fine.

Ok, hopefully i can help..

1. that SYS_FAN6_pump is a fan OR pump PWM header.

2. That back plate as per corsairs official support and engineering that looks completely fine. I've seen this on other back plates.

3. What do you mean?

4. Keep the usb 3.0 plugged in where you have it, generally speaking populate numbered items in sequence.

5. Plug it in anywhere as long as its marked for use for that specific plug. EG PCIE plug to PCIE 
 plug. Obvs don't force the connector. 

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

About the 3rd question: Excuse me, I thought there is adhesive tape on the backplate so it doesn't touch the motherboards back, but... there is nothing adhesive on the backplate.

I didn't google it, my bad.