CM Storm Quickfire TK Stealth

Lauen

Cooler Master's peripheral division, CM Storm has now launched the Quickfire TK Stealth in Europe. The cool thing about the Stealth is that the printing on the caps are not on top, but on the side, so you see it when sitting back. This also makes the printing last longer, as you won't tear it down with your fingers. or prosthetic fingers, in case you lack fingers. 

Quite interesting, in my opinion. I wonder if they have backlight though, as the article doesn't say anything about it, but in some of the pictures, it looks like some of the buttons have backlighting. 

http://www.techpowerup.com/194779/cm-storm-quickfire-tk-stealth-gaming-keyboard-launches-in-europe.htm

couldn't find another thread about these, so if it's already been posted, sorry. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

Oh damn, I was eyeing this but it wasn't available in europe so I got the blue one. Not dissapointed though

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

DAMN, I want that..

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE