Screen Scaling

Addison

So I have a 1070 graphics card and a Dell 4k monitor, How can I run a game at 1080p to get good frame rates but also look good and no black bars on my 4k monitor?

Thanks for the feedback! 

If you run at 1080p, you won't get black bars on a 4k monitor, it will scale up just fine. Framerate will be almost as good as if you were playing on a 1080p monitor since you're rendering the game in 1080p, but upscaled to 4k.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

So just change the resolution in the game or do I have to mess with settings somewhere else? 

1 minute ago, Addison said:

So just change the resolution in the game or do I have to mess with settings somewhere else? 

ing ame

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

you might have to change the scaling mode in your monitor, as it might be set to 1:1. you have to change it to zoom, or fit.

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace