Gtx 1060 stuttering on all games.

Hello. I recently bought a Gtx 1060 6gb to replace my old r9 380 I am having problems with it.

It works perfectly fine with day to day tasks suck as browsing the web, watching videos and such, but as soon as i play a game, I periodically get frame stutters (playing at full details 60 fps, and then i drops to about 15 frames for a second or two, even on roblox lol.) and I am not sure why. I was worried that it may be a somthing bad about my card, but when I looked it up I found i was not the only one having this problem. guides told me to use a cmd command in administrator ( bcdedit /set disabledynamictick yes , it does help but didnt get rid of it) , Use Nvidia control pannel to set max frame pre-render to 1, but i dont know how to do that and some people just said its somthing to do with the drivers. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Relevant specs: 

Evga gtx 1060 6gb

Amd am3+ 8350

20 gbs of 1600 mhz ram

gigabyte 990x gaming sli motherboard

kingston 120 gb ssd

sea gate barracuda 1 T

Aoc 1920 x 1080 ips monitor

CPU probably getting choked in titles that cant use all the cores good

*edit*

its what you get when you have too much GPU for your CPU to handle, its not good basically

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I just look it up and a tom's hardware fourm said that if i overclock the cpu a bit, it will run fine. I have a more than capable cooler so i'll get back if it doesn't work. Thanks.

could you have MSI afterburner open and logging while a game is open and the problem occurs? would be a real help here

idk

19 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

could you have MSI afterburner open and logging while a game is open and the problem occurs? would be a real help here

I already do. Where do i get the logs?