Laptop stuck after windows loading screen

So here I am, curling inside my blanket waiting for the windows to diagnose and repair my laptop.

I was just restarting my laptop and after that the loading screen was stuck on restart !! I'm having a nervous breakdown.

I've tried to remove and put in the ram, the hdd and everything. But it stays like that, the last thing I did before a restart was just benchmarking with unigine.

Any idea what should I do if the windows repair don't work ?

Any suggestion is appreciated, I know its just a laptop but she's my only one, and I dont know what to do without her. 

And yeah its an Asus N551ZU

i had this issue with an hp machine....just wait it out...btw, were any updates installing side-by-side when u were benchmarking? If so, just remove the battery when the pc is restarting and put it in again..... (i suggest doing this after you have waited it out for a good amount of time....)

10 minutes ago, EurypteridX said:

i had this issue with an hp machine....just wait it out...btw, were any updates installing side-by-side when u were benchmarking? If so, just remove the battery when the pc is restarting and put it in again..... (i suggest doing this after you have waited it out for a good amount of time....)

I'm not sure and something happened again after the windows loading disappear the screen goes blank and the fan spins like crazy, I'm scared

Might have broke something. Happens. It's not a big issue to be honest. Just wipe and re-install windows, make sure you back up your stuff if you have any on it.