Huge FPS problem whit my GPU.

Hi, i´m bullding a new pc, in the mean time, put my new GPU in my old PC. It had 12gb of RAM, and a AMD A6-7400K. I put my new GPU, a RX 460 4GB. I test overwatch, but it runs at 9 fps a max of 20 fps whit the best of the luck. This is in Overwatch, i also do a Benchmark of Bioshok Infinite, i`ll put it here. What it`s the problem?! Sorry for my bad english and thanx!!

DefaultPCBenchmarkMap-2017-05-08.23-43-39.csv

Did you install drivers?

Did you use DDU to uninstall the previous drivers?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

use DDU to completely uninstall your graphics drivers (all of them) and then grab the latest driver online from AMD.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

2 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Did you install drivers?

Did you use DDU to uninstall the previous drivers?

Yep, Yep

2 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

use DDU to completely uninstall your graphics drivers (all of them) and then grab the latest driver online from AMD.

i jus do it and nothing.

Hello. 

Check if the CPU is properly placed, with thermal paste and if you can change the cooler on the CPU. Run temperature test after, to see if the cooling is normal.

i enable the integrated graphics.

3 minutes ago, luks1996 said:

i enable the integrated graphics.

That's the problem I'd say. Integrated graphics are very weak. You need to run these games off your (external) graphics card. You may have even plugged your hdmi into the motherboard instead of the graphics card.

Integrated graphics are integrated into the CPU or motherboard.

Just now, Lemonpearl said:

That's the problem I'd say. Integrated graphics are very weak. You need to run these games off your graphics card. You may have even plugged your hdmi into the motherboard instead of the graphics card.

oh, sorry for my bad english, i mean, they are desactivated from the mother bios, mi monithor is pulged in to the hdmi of the 460.

Just now, luks1996 said:

oh, sorry for my bad english, i mean, they are desactivated from the mother bios, mi monithor is pulged in to the hdmi of the 460.

Oh lol. Never mind then

1 hour ago, Lemonpearl said:

What are the gaming temps like?

short, 10 mins just to see how it runs and goes awful! just now i play to games of hereos of the storm, the first game run like 30 and 20 fps and the second was 1fps just in the middle of the game!

1 hour ago, tropicano said:

Hello. 

Check if the CPU is properly placed, with thermal paste and if you can change the cooler on the CPU. Run temperature test after, to see if the cooling is normal.

how can i do the temperature test?

7 hours ago, tropicano said:

Yes, do thoose tests and tell us the results. It's a cooling problem most likely.

Tomorrow i´ll do it. A friend of my borrow me my termo compound, and i just realize that i never chage it...