Ryzen 1600 booting no display

Just purchased a new build, keeping my old case/PSU (ocz 650w) and the pc boots up, CPU/GPU fans are spinning and mobo led lights are on but nothing shows on my display.

BUILD: 
Ryzen 5 1600
AMD RX 580
Corsair vengeance LPX 16gb (8gbx2)
MSI B350M-A

What I've tried:
Changing around ram sticks, just one in each slot, both inserted.

Removed CMOS battery for 10 minutes then held a screwdriver to the JBAT1 to CLEAR_CMOS

Plugged in my old GTX 660ti

DVI cable, HDMI cable (benq xl2410t I think is the monitor model, old 120hz monitor)

I have reinserted my old build and that boots fine.

Breadboarding the mobo on a cardboard box so nothing like a standoff should be shorting anything

MOBO speaker is plugged in and not making any sound (I removed all ram to check the speaker is working and it did beep when no ram connected)

iT2zIQD.jpg image of the build running (old 660ti plugged in here but shows it booting

MUWfDI0.jpg image of the JBAT1 pins that I connected with a screwdriver for 5 seconds to clear the cmos (can someone confirm these are in fact the correct pins)

SUMMARY: I'm pretty new to this stuff although I have spent many hours researching everything and I believe it's possible that the ram is not compatible (EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD BE) or the mobo is Faulty, any other trouble shooting tips I should try or what should I try to return/change? I don't have access to any other ddr4 ram 

[EDIT: added two images of the build booting and the two JBAT1 pins I connected to clear the cmos asking if someone can verify these are in fact the correct pins]

You should look at the debug LED (red 2 numbers). Read the numbers shown and search for it in the manual.

There is no debug display on this mobo I have a mobo speaker plugged in however there is no sound being played.

43 minutes ago, FTL said:

You should look at the debug LED (red 2 numbers). Read the numbers shown and search for it in the manual.

I apologise you are correct there is a EZ Debug LED. The top led is lit, which is either cpu not detected or failed or boot device not detected or fail

Cpu not detected or fail

Boot device not detected or fail. 

I'm assuming it's the cpu not detected which means the BIOS on this mobo isn't the correct one for this cpu? I cannot change the BIOS since I have no diSplay... LOL I'M CONFUSED

2 hours ago, Deller said:

I apologise you are correct there is a EZ Debug LED. The top led is lit, which is either cpu not detected or failed or boot device not detected or fail

Cpu not detected or fail

Boot device not detected or fail. 

I'm assuming it's the cpu not detected which means the BIOS on this mobo isn't the correct one for this cpu? I cannot change the BIOS since I have no diSplay... LOL I'M CONFUSED

Try remounting the CPU (No need to put cooler on) and see if it fixes it (if it boots into your operating system, immedialy shutdown).

1 hour ago, FTL said:

Try remounting the CPU (No need to put cooler on) and see if it fixes it (if it boots into your operating system, immedialy shutdown). I'll be sure to try this next working late tonight I'll get back to you

I'll try this when I get in later I'm working late tonight I'll get back to you

7 hours ago, FTL said:

Try remounting the CPU (No need to put cooler on) and see if it fixes it (if it boots into your operating system, immedialy shutdown).

Nope this didn't boot still?

Usually clear coms has it written on the board 

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

10 hours ago, Deller said:

Nope this didn't boot still?

Could be a faulty component, contact AMD and try to work something out.