Asus Prime B350M No Heatsinks?

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

sure i believe you, i must admit you do have an attitude of an engineering student without any internship or experience. being nice is usually a good skill to have usually in engineering, most jobs are usually easy to get with connections. i am a 25 year old with masters in mechanical engineering working in aerospace for the record. 

i am not talking about a high-end board. 

I'm not sure if that's an insult or a compliment. I've done internships and run business, but let's maybe lay off the personal semantics? I'm not questioning your knowledge of aerospace engineering, just of the intricacies of voltage regulation. I was just explaining exactly how it works.

I know you're not, I was just clarifying your post for anyone who may be reading the thread, and explaining that one-word answers aren't helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if there are heatsinks I can buy for the B350m board?

I know that there are "higher end boards"... but none of them existed in mATX. The b350m has some of the best VRMs out there and they cheaped out on heatsinks to compensate for costs. 

I am overclocking and want to keep the CPU VRMs cooler... in theory it should just be plop on the same HSF from the ATX version of the same board. 

Heck, dead B350 primes (the full ATX version) would be awesome for their parts right about now.