USB plug and unplug sound randomly

Pufnstuf

Having an issue where my pc keeps making the usb plugged in and usb unplugged sound over and over again and its happening randomly. I even downloaded an application that logs usb devices being unplugged and plugged in. The only information the log is showing me is that something keeps getting unplugged and re-plugged into port3 hub5. How do I tell what/where port3 hub5 is and is there a way disable that specific port? Ive tried unplugging and re-plugging all my usb devices into different usb ports and none of them seem to be plugged into port 3 hub 5. Anyone have any ideas?

To find out which one is 'port 5' why don't you just unplug everything and with that software running move 1 USB device from port to port?

To disable USB port, maybe try this program called USBDeview by Nirsoft

Does you mum know you're here?

I have tried that none of the usb ports on my rear I/o or front panel are showing up as labeled port 3 hub 5. I tried using USBDeview and have tried disabling the device and uninstalling the device and it is still showing back up randomly.

Ok I found port 3 hub 5 and it is a USB type c port on my rear I/O I do not have any devices with a type c connector and nothing is plugged into it.