50BTC.com payout time

Asking for something is not begging.

This is begging:

plzplplz kan i hav some o 'dat betcoin?!1!!!1! plz i'll do anythng!11!!!!1!

beg - ask for something, typically food or money, as charity or a gift.

If I was you, I'd just hold on to them coins. They are currently $763 in the US and $1000+ in China.

hes got much more than that

beg - ask for something, typically food or money, as charity or a gift.

ask - request (someone) to do or give something.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

ask - request (someone) to do or give something.

thats not what my dictionary days

thats not what my dictionary days

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+ask

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

we are defining beg not ask

Yeah, and I'm saying I asked, and didn't beg like a homeless person.

Yeah, and I'm saying I asked, and didn't beg like a homeless person.

but you did beg

but you did beg

http://bit.ly/1gZpJCN

someones answer on yahoo isn't the do-all-end-all.

"This begs the question of whether …" 

translated for you

​This asks for food or money based on a question of whether...

There are many ways that English is expressed and interpreted.

"This begs the question of whether …" 

translated for you

​This asks for food or money based on a question of whether...

There are many ways that English is expressed and interpreted.

but you were begging....

but you were begging....

In my opinion begging is desperate and annoying. I was very polite and simply asked. He hasn't replied so I'll take that as a no. If I spammed him then that would be begging.

End of Discussion.

In my opinion begging is desperate and annoying. I was very polite and simply asked. He hasn't replied so I'll take that as a no. If I spammed him then that would be begging.

End of Discussion.

I was trying to be polite too much it angered me that you kept avoiding things :P

End of Discussion.

i hate to be the person to drive this topic even futher down the drain and even more off topic so i apologise in advance, especially as i decided i would just leave this topic alone yesterday.

but i have to add the fact that you asked the op twice, the first time he edited your message and you deecided to keep pushing and ask him again, he clearly saw you the first time as he replied to you, so yes that was begging, and your presonal definition of the word "begging" doesn't matter.

you shouldn't ask for free stuff or money, unless they are very closely related and you have your particular reasons and situations for doing so, anything else is considered annoying regardless of "being polite" or not, in which case asking twice does not classify as polite, as passive as it may be.

I was away for a few hours and all this happened :P Geez you guys!

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Just wondering, did you get yours paid out yet? I'm waiting for a payout atm that I made yesterday and it still hasn't gone through. Really afraid the price will drop before I can buy...

Good luck... 50BTC lost most of their reserve to pay people out and the site has been showing incorrect BTC amounts. People have been "In Process" for weeks. Support is also not contacting others back. Some have been waiting a month or two for responses.

Got nuthin' yet. Quite depressing really. All that mining...

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

cmon, you can build a basic rig for mining, they sell HD 7750 for 60 € -.-

I wouldn't start mining anymore.

i hate to be the person to drive this topic even futher down the drain and even more off topic so i apologise in advance, especially as i decided i would just leave this topic alone yesterday.

but i have to add the fact that you asked the op twice, the first time he edited your message and you deecided to keep pushing and ask him again, he clearly saw you the first time as he replied to you, so yes that was begging, and your presonal definition of the word "begging" doesn't matter.

you shouldn't ask for free stuff or money, unless they are very closely related and you have your particular reasons and situations for doing so, anything else is considered annoying regardless of "being polite" or not, in which case asking twice does not classify as polite, as passive as it may be.

Okay, here we go.

I post that it's a lot of money

I think about ASKING him for some.

I edit post.

he quotes me before I finish.

I finish editing.

I refresh to see that he only quoted the "wow u luckii"

So I ask again to ensure that he sees it (which could be kinda pushy...)

Not gonna name names but people start accusing me of begging.

People come up with stoopid answers/reasons

I answer.

Wash, and repeat.

• 2 weeks later...

was wondering myself i havent loging in i like a long time totaly forgeting my next to worthless bitcoin's i had logged in today was think of getting back into minning and bam.  i look at my balance 738 BTC.  It is like winning the lottery