50BTC.com payout time

So I have mined some coins at 50BTC and I went ahead and paid them out to my wallet, and I wonder how long should it take?

I have heard things about it taking a very long time. And also, does it take longer for a large amount of bitcoins?

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

So I have mined some coins at 50BTC and I went ahead and paid them out to my wallet, and I wonder how long should it take?

I have heard things about it taking a very long time. And also, does it take longer for a large amount of bitcoins?

How many do you have :0

No clue, but I have to ask how much did you have?

How many do you have :0

~30

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

once you click "send," i have had it take anywhere from 1-5min to appear in my wallet.

Then, it takes 6 (i think) conformations to be spendable. So as soon as 6 blocks are mined your all set (usually 1-3 hours).

And no, there is no difference in speed between large and small amounts. Only the very small amounts (>0.001) have delays because they put extra stress on the network.

hope this helps

~Judah

~30

~30?! That like $15,000!

can I have like .2 BTC?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

~30?! That like $15,000!

Yes?

Yes?

Can I have like 0.2 BTC?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

Can I have like 0.2 BTC?

you guys wouldn't walk up to someone and beg them for money irl would you? so why are you begging for bitcoins? get your act together, im speaking to people doing this in general not a personal attack on you or anything, but seriously, stop it.

Can I have like 0.2 BTC?

I'll see when the coins are in my wallet... Due to some attacks at 50BTC, they have lost a lot of data and my transactions are in progress since yesterday.

I probably need to contact them soon.

You're one lucky mothertrucker. If I were you, I would re-invest about 3-4k of the money that you earn back into bitcoin mining. Then, you can buy a new PC and get whatever you want with your $15k

You're one lucky mothertrucker. If I were you, I would re-invest about 3-4k of the money that you earn back into bitcoin mining. Then, you can buy a new PC and get whatever you want with your $15k

I mined them so long ago I forgot about them xD 

Last weekend I wanted to mine and logged on and my god I was surprised to see 11000€ there :D

Last weekend I wanted to mine and logged on and my god I was surprised to see 11000€ there :D

I am expected a build log with your new PC :D

Over spend on a new PC hard make everyone envy you

I am expected a build log with your new PC :D

Over spend on a new PC hard make everyone envy you

If I do get that money, I promise you an x79 at least dual 780Ti or 290x (let's see how the waterblocks do) and maybe some SSD raid action? Oh man the possibilities are endless..

But somehow I don't think I'm gonna get paid :( The status is in progress still  :(

E: But feel free to suggest some system configs maybe by PM? I'm gonna get a KTM exc 125 so that would take a chunk out of the money.

If I do get that money, I promise you an x79 at least dual 780Ti or 290x (let's see how the waterblocks do) and maybe some SSD raid action? Oh man the possibilities are endless..

But somehow I don't think I'm gonna get paid :( The status is in progress still  :(

Maybe you shoulda took a ill bit at a time

Maybe you shoulda took a ill bit at a time

Maybe.. I'll try contacting 50BTC if nothing happens.

you guys wouldn't walk up to someone and beg them for money irl would you? so why are you begging for bitcoins? get your act together, im speaking to people doing this in general not a personal attack on you or anything, but seriously, stop it.

If my friend won the Lottery I would ask him for a bit of money. Bitcoin is basically the same thing. He took his chances and invested in 30 BTC.

One overkill rig with your $ and a dedicated mining rig. That would be bad ass 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

E: But feel free to suggest some system configs maybe by PM? I'm gonna get a KTM exc 125 so that would take a chunk out of the money.

Yeah getting a ktm will be allot lol

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

If my friend won the Lottery I would ask him for a bit of money. Bitcoin is basically the same thing. He took his chances and invested in 30 BTC.

well then i guess you are just a complete asshole.

running around asking strangers for money trying to justify it by calling is prize money? are you kidding with me?

you are begging for money, end of discussion, how they were acquired is irrelevant.

either HE took a risk and bought them a while ago or HE accumulated them over a certain period of time, either way he invested money and time on it, it's not the same thing as winning the lottery, not even by a longshot, even if it was that doesn't make it right, why would anyone give you anything? what makes you so special? you don't have a right to ask for any part of that.

and i don't care about your relationship with lufihengr(you better know him pretty god dammn well) as i said it was more a general thing towards people begging for bitcoins rather than a personal attack on you, though at this point this probably seems like a direct attack on you considering that your comment made me pop a blood vessel or two. 

edit: well in hindsight i guess i did call you an asshole so i guess  you could classify it as a minor attack.

well then i guess you are just a complete asshole.

running around asking strangers for money trying to justify it by calling is prize money? are you kidding with me?

you are begging for money, end of discussion, how they were acquired is irrelevant.

either HE took a risk and bought them a while ago or HE accumulated them over a certain period of time, either way he invested money and time on it, it's not the same thing as winning the lottery, not even by a longshot, even if it was that doesn't make it right, why would anyone give you anything? what makes you so special? you don't have a right to ask for any part of that.

and i don't care about your relationship with lufihengr(you better know him pretty god dammn well) as i said it was more a general thing towards people begging for bitcoins rather than a personal attack on you, though at this point this probably seems like a direct attack on you considering that your comment made me pop a blood vessel or two. 

edit: well in hindsight i guess i did call you an asshole so i guess  you could classify it as a minor attack.

Sorry, I'm not used to being a selfish prick. I always share my stuff with people, especially friends. I bet you just want nobody else to have benefited from this right? You have the mentality that if you can't, nobody will. I don't believe I was "begging", I was asking. I was 90% sure he would say no anyways, but it was worth a shot! You must be new here and not be able to understand a joke. What is your position exactly? Are you his lawyer? Didn't think so.

Can I have like 0.2 BTC?

Do not beg for things. 

Do not beg for things. 

Asking for something is not begging.

This is begging:

plzplplz kan i hav some o 'dat betcoin?!1!!!1! plz i'll do anythng!11!!!!1!

Asking for something is not begging.

This is begging:

plzplplz kan i hav some o 'dat betcoin?!1!!!1! plz i'll do anythng!11!!!!1!

And here I thought begging is asking for something of monetary value free of charge.

La`~