144hz+production=real?

gocha

Hello guys.

In start sorry for my language, but I will try to explain my question.

So I need monitor 1440p with 144hz (only for cs:go more then hobby) but I dont want buy another monitor for production.

So the question is can this monitor be good for Adobe programms and CS:GO? I know mby more can say yes, but what is about response time?  (or mby you have some another monitor who you recommend? :))

Because this monitor have 4ms response time, and I cant find any ips with 1ms responsive time, i think its unreal or just not made?!  

Or if I play cs:go not only hobby then I should go TN 1ms responsive time and 144hz?

p.s g-sync waste of money?

My fps is not very stable in cs:go, then I should look for g-sync?  (i5 6600k + asus strix 1070 oc 8gb) can this handle 2 monitors in one moment for example this and my own 24 inch ips 60hz shit monitor :D?

Thanks every one for help!

Good night! :)

How is your fps not stable with a 1070 and a 6600k? 

I have a 1070 and a 4690k and it stays at above 200 at all times max settings

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

35 minutes ago, Jrock said:

How is your fps not stable with a 1070 and a 6600k? 

I have a 1070 and a 4690k and it stays at above 200 at all times max settings

Dont know actually, but before i build this pc, used 2 month my friend pc with i7 6700k 980ti and after started use this i5 with 1070 feels like shit.. (specially for cs:go)

fps 150-400 (jumping to match i think ;/) = low settings - and I dont understand that funny moment when I put everything max there is no fps difference. (didn't try another games.)

TN monitors are not Ideal for production, get a good IPS monitor. try to get a better cpu such as a 7700k or a ryzen 1700

Thinking to change i5 to i7 6600k, how match I can ask for sell i5 6600k didnt oc yet you have any idea? (UK I buy for 218 Pound)

p.s and this link what I put first post = is IPS panel. :) btw thx 

18 minutes ago, gocha said:

Thinking to change i5 to i7 6600k, how match I can ask for sell i5 6600k didnt oc yet you have any idea? 

it will depend, sell it locally for 70 to 80% of the original price 

Any one help more please? About monitor..please

8 hours ago, gocha said:

Any one help more please? About monitor..please

For gaming get the TN.

If you want really good production get an IPS.

Your choice. But i douht the 480 will be able to push 144hz in most games at max settings at even 1080p especially 3-4 years down the line.

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

If you want to, go for it, though I've heard of the ROG Swift monitors having a handful of issues. (I can't remember any specifics though, and don't feel like searching for them.)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I dont know to what go, thats why asking help for monitor who can be with 144hz for games and almost for production. I just don't see point buy monitor only for games and spend another 400$ for production. Help me decide what to do?!

what you write here you understand?

12 hours ago, Jrock said:

Your choice. But i douht the 480 will be able to push 144hz in most games at max settings at even 1080p especially 3-4 years down the line.

40 minutes ago, gocha said:

I dont know to what go, thats why asking help for monitor who can be with 144hz for games and almost for production. I just don't see point buy monitor only for games and spend another 400$ for production. Help me decide what to do?!

what you write here you understand?

The 480 probably wont be able to push 144hz at 1080p 3 years down the line. If it were me i would get the IPS 60hz and overclock it to 70