Very high Idle ram usage

So, I'm having an issue with windows where my ram usage is higher than I believe it should be, a lot higher.  I sit at about 70% after booting, and even after dumping my ram will cause it to slowly climb back up to at least 60% over the next hour.  It was at a point where it would actually hit 99%, but after fixing my pagefile from 16gb to 3 gb, it got me to where I am now.  I cant find anything out of place, I dont download anything on this computer, so I couldnt have contracted some shit virus, and I cant fix it.  SO any information would be great!

Pics to help:

https://gyazo.com/6833dd42ec0a8521cc9cdaf999045cee

https://gyazo.com/fc1e6a548b9a46160a43584515a05e74

How recent is this issue? Have you updated windows, installed any drivers or programs? Does anyone else use the computer? Have you run a virus scan? Do you have a Windows backup you can revert to? 

11 minutes ago, COUPER MILLAR said:

How recent is this issue? Have you updated windows, installed any drivers or programs? Does anyone else use the computer? Have you run a virus scan? Do you have a Windows backup you can revert to? 

Past 2 weeks or so as of recently, but its been a reoccurring issue

well if you havent already go to the taskmanager -> details and sort by memory usage
tell us or give us a pic of the top

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /