Confused AF!

I'm basicly in between so many plans right now and help choosing
Pentium g4560+B250 mobo+ GTX 1060 3GB and upgrade for i5 7400 in a year or so
i5 7400+b250 mobo+GTX 1050 TI but considering that the 1060 is almost double as much powerfull im not sure
i5 4460+H81 mobo+ gtx 1060 3gb this is the cheapest option but if i fell like i need to update it wi ll be cpu+mobo+DDR4 ram means more epensive to upgrade
any help is much apreciated
Sorry for my perfect~ich english :P

What is your budget? What resolution/fps do you want to hit (what can your monitor display/ Do you have a monitor yet?)? More information needed. 

Yes but its currently unavailble in my region same for the 1060 im limited to the cheap msi 3gb 3t model and a few 1050ti's i woudve gone for a 470 but out of stock and stores arent restocking it and waiting for 500 series

1 minute ago, Acylou21 said:

Yes but its currently unavailble in my region same for the 1060 im limited to the cheap msi 3gb 3t model and a few 1050ti's i woudve gone for a 470 but out of stock and stores arent restocking it and waiting for 500 series

I don't know about it not being available in your region. You could always get it shipped from another country.

14 minutes ago, doomsriker said:

What is your budget? What resolution/fps do you want to hit (what can your monitor display/ Do you have a monitor yet?)? More information needed. 

have around 370$ to get 8gb ram cpu gpu and motherboard
have a 1080p monitor (im fine with 900p if i had a native 900p monitor but i noticed when using non native resolutions its worst) and 60fps high (i find ultra overkill in recent AAA games) settings is usually my type 

12 minutes ago, Avive said:

I don't know about it not being available in your region. You could always get it shipped from another country.

shipping and taxes would kill me

22 minutes ago, Acylou21 said:

I think this is the best of the 3. You could always upgrade the parts as you need

4 minutes ago, Avive said:

I think this is the best of the 3. You could always upgrade the parts as you need

Thanks buddy

26 minutes ago, Acylou21 said:

I'm basicly in between so many plans right now and help choosing
i5 7400+b250 mobo+GTX 1050 TI but considering that the 1060 is almost double as much powerfull im not sure
i5 4460+H81 mobo+ gtx 1060 3gb this is the cheapest option but if i fell like i need to update it wi ll be cpu+mobo+DDR4 ram means more epensive to upgrade
any help is much apreciated
Sorry for my perfect~ich english :P

Tough choice. I would likely choose the i5-7400 w/GTX 1050 Ti option. In my experience cpu upgrades are rarely, if ever worth it. I suspect that it will be a lot easier to resell a used GTX 1050 Ti than a used Pentium. Another consideration is the fact that in a year or two when you are ready to upgrade, you can take advantage of the latest hardware. Going with a Pentium now does not offer that flexibility. Also, depending on the rapidly of cpu releases, the current generation might be so far behind that they actually cost more than they do today.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

2 minutes ago, brob said:

Tough choice. I would likely choose the i5-7400 w/GTX 1050 Ti option. In my experience cpu upgrades are rarely, if ever worth it. I suspect that it will be a lot easier to resell a used GTX 1050 Ti than a used Pentium. Another consideration is the fact that in a year or two when you are ready to upgrade, you can take advantage of the latest hardware. Going with a Pentium now does not offer that flexibility. Also, depending on the rapidly of cpu releases, the current generation might be so far behind that they actually cost more than they do today.

I do know that but
setting of with this pentuim gives me access to kaby lake and later get a 7th gen i7   even if it gets two generations older as the b250 chipset gives me usb 3.1 and an m.2 slot and 2400mhz ddr4 wich means that it has all i will need for at least 3 more years
Also considering how gpu demanding games are getting i found it better to start off with the 1060 wich is a bit of a sweetspot for me