My GTX 1060 not detecting other inputs

Hello,

Recently i bought a ZOTAC GTX 1060 3GB AMP Edition, It didnt come with an DVI-I to VGA converter so i just hooked up my HDMI cable to my tv above my monitor. The TV works nicely, but after a while it hurts my neck.

My TV us a Samsung LA32C530F1R, My monitor is a LG 22M35B. My old MSI HD 7790 1GB OC Ed. can handle these just fine, but why cant my new and updated GTX 1060 able to?

I tried multiple converters like DisplayPort to VGA, and DVI-I to VGA. I just recently bought DVI-I to VGA and thought the DP to VGA is unable to convert properly (active converter btw). My original monitor was undetected, so i was stuck with neck pain for a few weeks and im growing out of solutions since it has only 3 types of Input on my GPU, and my monitor only supports VGA.

Heres a few things ive done:

• Newest Drivers of my LG Monitor and GTX 1060
  • DVI-I to VGA converter
  • DP to VGA Converter (Active converter, because some say passive is less likely to work)
  • Changed the cables, both VGA and the power block.

Im honestly lost now. Could it be faulty of other inputs?!(cant be ALL 3 displayports faulty)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Have you checked the Nvidia Control Panel to see if multiple display performance mode is selected? Do you have a DVI DL to HDMI active adapter? Is the GPU new?

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

5 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Have you checked the Nvidia Control Panel to see if multiple display performance mode is selected? Do you have a DVI DL to HDMI active adapter? Is the GPU new?

Its on Multiple Display Performance Mode, yes.

It is an active adapter with an USB, yes.

The GPU is second handed only a few months old, reason for selling is that the owner was going to study abroad, he also has his Mobo, CPU, and PSU up for sale.

I knew the risks of Second Hand's but being a third world thriver i am, i cant resist the price. But is it even possible all 3 DP faulty, even the DVI-I?!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

7 minutes ago, Rashy said:

Its on Multiple Display Performance Mode, yes.

It is an active adapter with an USB, yes.

The GPU is second handed only a few months old, reason for selling is that the owner was going to study abroad, he also has his Mobo, CPU, and PSU up for sale.

I knew the risks of Second Hand's but being a third world thriver i am, i cant resist the price. But is it even possible all 3 DP faulty, even the DVI-I?!

xD third world thriver .....i know just what you mean, i learnt my lesson with that mentality a long long time ago anyway are you sure the connector on the tv/console is working?

Just now, Leonard said:

xD third world thriver .....i know just what you mean, i learnt my lesson with that mentality a long long time ago anyway are you sure the connector on the tv/console is working?

using HDMI for the TV, its working fine and dandy.

I actually dont have any hardware to test Display Port or DVI-I outputs, since went all out on my rig and in the end just went flop in the monitor budget.

But im doubting its my monitor since it works with my 7790, my 7790 works well with TV+Monitor

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

3 minutes ago, Rashy said:

using HDMI for the TV, its working fine and dandy.

I actually dont have any hardware to test Display Port or DVI-I outputs, since went all out on my rig and in the end just went flop in the monitor budget.

But im doubting its my monitor since it works with my 7790, my 7790 works well with TV+Monitor

Really weird. I am stumped now as testing the connectors on the GPU would be the next step and since you can't do that, well you know.