Jailbreak

Bruno_A

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to ask for help with this matter, but I'm currently on iOS 9.3.3 jailbroken and everytime the device reboots, I need to "re-jailbreak" by opening the Pangu PP app, but yesterday, something went wrong and when the device rebooted, the Pangu app keeps crashing, also, I can't find the trusted developer option in the settings. What can I do? Using the device without jailbreak just doesn't even feel normal anymore :P 

Many thanks, Bruno.

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

Factory reset, try again? Usually fixed things for me when I had problems with jailbreaking (I haven't done a jailbreak in a while though).

You could also upgrade to the latest ios, as Pangu has a jailbreak for 10.3.1 I believe.

DELETE! DELETE!

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Silence will fall.

PSU Tier List - I keep forgetting where this is so I'm going to leave it here.

there's two kinds of jailbreaks:

- tethered jailbreak (where you need to re-jailbreal after every reboot)

- untethered jailbreak (where the device can take care of itself)

the fix here is to find a jailbreak that is untethered, or wait for one to release.

back in ye olde days my ipod touch 4 had Redsn0w on it at first, which was tethered, and then as soon as i found an untethered one, i just did the thing, and bippediboop it worked.

--

i should add that i rejailbreaked that thing so many times that entering DFU mode (something i dont think is necessary for jailbreaking anymore) is almost second nature :P

Just now, Slippery Vagoo said:

there is no untethered for ios 9.3.X. only semi untethered which you had to side-load onto the phone which had a limited time license which you would have to renew

which is why i said: "wait for one to release"

they'll show up eventually, or you upgrade to a newer version of iOS if one pops up there ;)

1 minute ago, Slippery Vagoo said:

ok yeah. you can do so much with semi untethered now, almost no installs needs to reboot your device only respiring so only reason you would have to re apply it is if you ran out of power. back in the day almost everything you installed needed to reboot the device

i rarely needed to reboot mine, but being able to reboot without getting out the jailbreaking tools is quite handy.

1 hour ago, Macimoar said:

Factory reset, try again? Usually fixed things for me when I had problems with jailbreaking (I haven't done a jailbreak in a while though).

You could also upgrade to the latest ios, as Pangu has a jailbreak for 10.3.1 I believe.

1 hour ago, Slippery Vagoo said:

the license has expired.

delete the app and re jailbreak the phone

all your apps will be fine just go through the same steps as originally and everything will be fine

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

there's two kinds of jailbreaks:

- tethered jailbreak (where you need to re-jailbreal after every reboot)

- untethered jailbreak (where the device can take care of itself)

the fix here is to find a jailbreak that is untethered, or wait for one to release.

back in ye olde days my ipod touch 4 had Redsn0w on it at first, which was tethered, and then as soon as i found an untethered one, i just did the thing, and bippediboop it worked.

--

i should add that i rejailbreaked that thing so many times that entering DFU mode (something i dont think is necessary for jailbreaking anymore) is almost second nature :P

Thanks for all the replies, I did research before posting here and found a safari method, but somehow, the app wasn't being correctly installed, so I posted here, and after posting, I continued my research and was actually able to find a safari method that didn't need "trusted developer" verification and no app download, I just clicked "GO" and that was it. So, after this safari jailbreak I tried to re-jailbreak using the other method I mentioned and it worked, the app is installed, now I have two PP apps :P hopefully this new one will work!

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans