Gaming/PC Glasses?

Aleksbgbg

Personally, I think they probably have slight benefits, but you'd be better spending that money on a GPU.  Higher FPS is better on your eyes!   :P

22 hours ago, Aleksbgbg said:

I spend quite a hefty amount of my time in front of a computer screen, as I'm sure anyone in a first country does, gamer or not. Be it iPad, iPhone, a different type of phone, or whatnot else.

I've noticed that things (like signs and the board in school) seem a bit blurry from a distance I was able to see before, and I'm not sure whether that's just me being tired at the back of the class, or because I'm typing school work 6 hours a day, plus.

Either way, I figured it might be good to get and try some of those computer screen glasses that everyone's on about, but I have absolutely no knowledge in this field. I want to get a good pair, and not just any cheap old ones.

Do you guys have any recommendations? I've heard that some Gunnar models are good. Price range is less than £150.

Perhaps you should go get your eyes examined. It never hurts to find out if your vision has changed. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop