CS:GO stutter from undervolting

So my laptop has been running undervolted for about 10 months now. It is stable, as I recall some time ago when I ran AIDA64 overnight without it crashing. The weird thing is over the past week, I noticed that CS:GO was having micro-stutters everywhere. Whenever there were firefights and grenade explosions and lots of players on the screen, the fps would tank so hard. I tried everything. I reinstalled graphics drivers, reseated the RAM, ran MemTest with no errors, and ran AIDA64 again overnight and no crashes.

Strange, I thought.

I removed my undervolt on the core and cache so that my laptop was now back at stock voltage and magically, my gameplay is fluid again. Can someone explain why this happened?

due to the lower voltage, the laptop is more inclined to drop clockspeeds when under load? run AIDA64 and check the clockspeeds, validate this shit

idk

16 hours ago, Droidbot said:

due to the lower voltage, the laptop is more inclined to drop clockspeeds when under load? run AIDA64 and check the clockspeeds, validate this shit

Just when I thought I solved the problem, micro-stuttering appeared again. So this isn't because of the undervolt.