A cheap ATX case

Going_AFK

Hello, I am looking for an ATX case that will be suitable for cooling, I don't really care for silent pc cases but right now I might go for the s340 but I just wanted to know if there was any better option. My budget is £65

The S340 is a nice case sleek looking aswell its good bang for the buck id definetly get it.

However if your not planning to make ''pretty'' insides or whatever i would personally go for a silenced case like the cooler master silencio 452 for example.

You might not care for silent pc cases but you might however prefer some less noise over staring at mustard cables and clashing hardware ?

3 minutes ago, mebaby2 said:

The S340 is a nice case sleek looking aswell its good bang for the buck id definetly get it.

However if your not planning to make ''pretty'' insides or whatever i would personally go for a silenced case like the cooler master silencio 452 for example.

You might not care for silent pc cases but you might however prefer some less noise over staring at mustard cables and clashing hardware ?

Good Idea but I am soon going to upgrade this system and a case is to show of some of then new parts but it is still a nice idea to have the silencio and thank you for knowing I have mustard cable xD

Just now, Going_AFK said:

Good Idea but I am soon going to upgrade this system and a case is to show of some of then new parts but it is still a nice idea to have the silencio and thank you for knowing I have mustard cable xD

Ah well then hiding it in a closed case is a shame ofcourse, yeh i personally would get the s340 then on that budget its a well shaped case.

If you get it please share your build its Always nice to see some pc glam shots :D and i hope you enjoy it ofcourse :) 

Btw if you have any use some gloves when handling panels fingerprints on them will Always be a regret :( 

I'm definitely getting the S340 for my next build, its got great cable management and plenty of room for a lot of storage, very clean looking design. But like others said, Phanteks P400 is also a viable option.