Webcam that does well in the dark

Poledancerz

Hello, I've recently been talking to my friends a lot on Skype with video, but since I'm kind of a vampire, I don't like having lights on very much. 

Usually the only light that is lighting up my face is the backlight from my computer monitor, which with my 6 dollar webcam, makes me impossible to see. 

I used the search function to see if there was one webcam that people recommend often, but the topic of webcams isn't so popular it looks like. 

So is there a specific webcam that I get for around 50 dollars that does pretty exceptional in the dark? Or should I just go with whatever Logitech webcam that I can find?

(It's fine if the webcam is a bit over 50 dollars, I just don't want to drop a lot of money on something that I don't exactly use every day)

I appreciate the help, if there are more details that I need to add, please ask them and I will get back asap. 

Buy a blacklight instead, I use one and they're great for a dim light in the dark and reading. 

Since I'm a bit of a vampire I was kind of hoping that there would be a different solution. However, that was actually something that I didn't think about, and I'll definitely keep it in mind, considering this could be substantially cheaper than getting 

(err sorry for the double post, I don't know how to edit my post and then add another quote.)

I noticed that this webcam that you recommended is 1080p. I'm a bit clueless, but I'm not entirely sure if I have the upload speed in order to maintain a smooth, enjoyable skype call... my upload speed is 4mbps. If my upload speed is not adequate for 1080p streaming, will Skype automatically lower the resolution for me?

Buy a blacklight instead, I use one and they're great for a dim light in the dark and reading. 

a UV light? wouldent wanna use that in my bedroom...

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Oh geez, I just noticed he said "blacklight" not "backlight".... Yeah. I wouldn't want to have one of those in my room either. I would have to do a lot of explaining to my mother.... 

Oh geez, I just noticed he said "blacklight" not "backlight".... Yeah. I wouldn't want to have one of those in my room either. I would have to do a lot of explaining to my mother.... 

A 13w UV light wouldn't show anything even if you held something up next to it. If you're worrying about what I think you might be worrying about, it's not a problem. Consumer grade low watt CCFL's don't do that contrary to popular myth. 

Error: 410

A 13w UV light wouldn't show anything even if you held something up next to it. If you're worrying about what I think you might be worrying about, it's not a problem. Consumer grade low watt CCFL's don't do that contrary to popular myth.

it was more a joke than seriousness. if i need light in my room,. i just turn my backlight up to the max, and have it light up the night.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans