Looks or more HDD bays?

So, I'm building my new PC and I have a dilemma.

I am using a closed loop liquid cooling system for my CPU

1st option:

Mount my Radiator at the top (blowing air out the top) and keep all my HDD bays (5). This radiator has 2 140mm fans.

Doing this would also force me to not use an exhaust fan in the back (not a huge deal, at least I dont think it will be).

I will have 3 120mm intake fans in the front.

Also slightly concerned if my GPU will cause my cpu to get warmer temps with this orientation.

2nd option:

Mount my Radiator in front as an intake (still 2 140mm fans).

This would force me to remove all my HDD bays (I have 2 ssd mounts and 1 hdd mount next to my psu). Using the HDD mount and 1 of the 2 SSD mounts. Currently have 2TB HDD, 500GB ssd and 250GB nvme m.2 storage.

I can then mount 3 fancy LED 120mm fans on the top as an exhaust.

Moving my Radiator to the front will also free my rear exhaust fan spot up which can be either a 140mm or 120mm fan.

If I need more storage in the future, I could buy a second ssd to fill my 2nd mount (but would also cost much more than an HDD.

Would having 4 exhaust fans hurt my case airflow too much? I feel like it would.

Small recap:

I would gain more Storage space for possible future needs but lose the flashy LED fans and a rear exhaust fan.

I would gain more looks and an additional fan with the 2nd option.

I would mostly be using my storage space for games. I suppose I could always buy a very large 2.5in HDD for all purpose storage as well. For files I don't need to load as quickly as others.

Thoughts?

In response to my temperature issue.

I could also change the Radiator on top to an intake and the 3 in front as an exhaust.

That would probable avoid my concern with my CPU temp getting too warm from the GPU

I prob should have put this in the General forum now as it is branching into multiple topics xD 

Just mount it at the top, that seems the most balanced. You'll lose the rear exhaust fan, but you'll still have the 2 radiator fans acting as exhaust so it's fine.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

5 minutes ago, Rangaman42 said:

Just mount it at the top, that seems the most balanced. You'll lose the rear exhaust fan, but you'll still have the 2 radiator fans acting as exhaust so it's fine.

Do you think that could cause an issue with the cooling on my CPU? As the GPU will put out a lot of heat into the case the warmer air will be dragged through the radiator.

I am not too experienced when it comes to temperatures so I am not entirely sure if it would be a real issue or not. I've watched some videos and did some digging, but there is a lot of different info on it. The last video I watched showed it made a fairly large difference. 

But I always take everything with a grain of salt.

Just now, Dassarian said:

Do you think that could cause an issue with the cooling on my CPU? As the GPU will put out a lot of heat into the case the warmer air will be dragged through the radiator.

I am not too experienced when it comes to temperatures so I am not entirely sure if it would be a real issue or not. I've watched some videos and did some digging, but there is a lot of different info on it. The last video I watched showed it made a fairly large difference. 

But I always take everything with a grain of salt.

Nah it won't make any difference, the air in your case doesn't actually reach the GPU temperature, it's normally like 30c. You're pulling fresh air in from the front, so you'll be fine.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

8 hours ago, Rangaman42 said:

Nah it won't make any difference, the air in your case doesn't actually reach the GPU temperature, it's normally like 30c. You're pulling fresh air in from the front, so you'll be fine.

Cool, thanks for the reply!