Positive air pressure with four or three fans?

NSDUO

Would I have positive air pressure on the cooler master silencio 352 using the two included case fans as intake and two corsair af120 quiet edition fans as exhaust also with the r5 1500x wraith spire cooler and a sapphire pulse rx580? Or would I be better off with one corsair af120 quiet edition as exhaust?

positive vs negative will completely depend on FAN SPEEDS you could do 2 intake and 4 exhaust and still get positive pressure if you ramped up the intakes to full speed and dropped the exhaust to as slow as they will go.

4 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

positive vs negative will completely depend on FAN SPEEDS you could do 2 intake and 4 exhaust and still get positive pressure if you ramped up the intakes to full speed and dropped the exhaust to as slow as they will go.

Ok. Do most motherboard allow me to cut the rpm down?

it varies, even if the MOBO doesn't programs like SpeedFan will, provided the fans are on PWM headers of course

15 hours ago, NSDUO said:

Ok. Do most motherboard allow me to cut the rpm down?

Yes. But you need to check which headers support PWM, which only DC and is there headers without control options. 2 in, 2 out is neutral to negative depending on how much there is restriction. And if all fans are running at same speed/specs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv