Dayz resolution issue. Need help!!

Go to solution Solved by MVPernula,
3 minutes ago, sivert456 said:

Well thank you for the tip, but it seems that Dayz does not have a "borderless" option, only windowed and fullscreen. I have tried all of the options there but nothing works.

Make sure all the settings are applied correctly, try replace 1080p with a lower res, apply, and put it back.

Whenever I start up Dayz it moves the whole windows a bit down to the right and whenever I try to adjust the resolution (which I currently have at 1920x1080x32) ther windows just goes all weird and the mouse would not hit what I was holding it over.

asd.png

When in the menu, try using the keyboard to move around it since your mouse is unaccurate.

Try to get in to video settings and turn on "Borderless windowed" if you use "Fullscreen", and vice versa.

Hopefully that fixes it.

EDIT:
Oh, and welcome to the formus :P

16 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

When in the menu, try using the keyboard to move around it since your mouse is unaccurate.

Try to get in to video settings and turn on "Borderless windowed" if you use "Fullscreen", and vice versa.

Hopefully that fixes it.

EDIT:
Oh, and welcome to the formus :P

Well thank you for the tip, but it seems that Dayz does not have a "borderless" option, only windowed and fullscreen. I have tried all of the options there but nothing works.

3 minutes ago, sivert456 said:

Make sure all the settings are applied correctly, try replace 1080p with a lower res, apply, and put it back.

What happens if you hit alt-enter? That's the generic Windows key combo to switch between fullscreen and windowed.