Need help, have some problem with my PC

Nazu

Hi guys, I need some help with my broken PC... When I turn my PC on, after the reboot, the windows logo shown on the monitor screen.. But, after that, the screen turns black, and couple seconds latter, the screen turns green and stuck there.... I tried to clean up my cpu by removing dust, but the problem still happens... However, the I can still turn on my PC in safe mode, but the resolution seems pretty wried (jagged)... Can someone give some idea on how I can solve up this problem please... I really appreciate your help....

HDD/SSD failure? Can you access BIOS without any problems?

If I were you I'd run through as much hardware troubleshooting as possible. Try taking all ram out but one stick, try every stick in every slot and see if it still persists. Check temperature of your hardware, etc. If all of the hardware seems to be in check, then try using a thumb drive with your OS on it and using the "Repair" option. If that doesn't work, try completely reinstalling a new OS on your system. If again that does not work, try clearing the CMOS, and using the same hard drive, and at the end, if again nothing helps, get a new hard drive.

34 minutes ago, Nazu said:

Hi guys, I need some help with my broken PC... When I turn my PC on, after the reboot, the windows logo shown on the monitor screen.. But, after that, the screen turns black, and couple seconds latter, the screen turns green and stuck there.... I tried to clean up my cpu by removing dust, but the problem still happens... However, the I can still turn on my PC in safe mode, but the resolution seems pretty wried (jagged)... Can someone give some idea on how I can solve up this problem please... I really appreciate your help....

Sounds like corrupt system files, since you say you can get in through safe mode so I highly doubt it's the hardware. Instead of messing with the hardware further and damaging it, go into safe mode and back everything up then reformat. You can also try system restore or system repair but I always have residual effects after so I prefer reformating.

Check all hardware as previously mentioned and troubleshoot the entire thang before considering buying new hardware.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.. Thanks for your replies... Apperently the problem is due to broken graphic card... I tried to disconnect the graphic card... N connect vga wire directly to the motherboard.. The windows seems working fine after that... No jagged screen n can work without safe mode... now i need to buy a new graphic card n my wallet will become thinner ???

Thanks guys for ur support... ?

On 24.04.2017 at 2:30 AM, Nazu said:

Seems like a faulty GPU

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

4 hours ago, R3ep3r said:

Seems like a faulty GPU

Yup... Thats right... My gpu was broken...