PLEASE HELP ME

Hey guys ,

i desperately need your help . First of all i need to mention i have windows 8.1-64 bit on a SSD which is in C drive. 

So, Today started up my PC and a black screen showed up with my cursor and nothing else. ctrl+alt+delet was working but the task manager wasnt opening. so i started up the auto repair thing and went to cmd from there and then followed all the steps shown in this video:

(I put in c instead of e)

i ended up having the same problem as him which he got at the end- "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations"

Then in the video the guy talked about some Hard drive stuff and i didnt understand a word of what he said. SO FINALLY HERE I AM ON MY OTHER PC ASKING FOR HELP FROM YOU GUYS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Thnks

YES I WAITED FOR LONG AND I RESTARTED IT ITS WORKING. any changes i need to do now?(in windows)

Why did you posted this 3 times on 3 different categories? That's not how you use the forum :S

Basically what the guy said was: My hard drive had physical damage, so I copied it to another one while ignoring errors, I booted with the copied drive in order to back up my files and reinstall windows into a healthy drive.

What you should do: Do a proper disk check, don't use the windows scan and check, use proper tools. If your drive appears to have any sort of damage, you should replace it for the sake of not going through this again, and not loosing your personal data. Grab any personal data that is now available to you and do a back up.

Once you make sure you are using a healthy drive (either your current one or a new one), format it and do a clean windows install, put the data from the back up back in your new OS install.

18 hours ago, Phantom1234 said:

YES I WAITED FOR LONG AND I RESTARTED IT ITS WORKING. any changes i need to do now?(in windows)

it worked yesterday now again im getting the black screen error please help me

Guys im sorry i posted this thread a lot of times but i desperately need some help