How to block someone from my home wifi (Impossible need help asap)

Go to solution Solved by Kingen34,
1 minute ago, Fr3dr1k said:

1. Go to the devices list of your router and get the MAC of the device you want to block

2. Go to mac filtering

3. Set mode to bridge+route

4. Set protocoll to all

5. Set source address to the MAC you found in the device list.

6. Leave destination to blank

Hard part is getting the right MAC address.

Okay so I'm pretty sure i found my answer here. For any furthur help to other folks needing this help:

1. First and foremost you need the local MAC address for MAC Filtering.

2. This can be found easily on you phone or any device that has a wireless network card. (Just google "How to find my MAC address on my "Phone")(Copy this for later use)

3. If your setting page look like mine did or if you have anything that look sorta old like this one head to SECURITY - MAC FILTER. (This of course vary from router to router, but something in this style or just find MAC Filter that looks like this.

4. Check enable

5. Mode for a successful block shall be Discard/Block

6. For the type BRIDGE did not work so go with ROUTE

7. Now type in the MAC adress that you acquired earlier in step 2 and type it only in the SOUCE MAC address box(es)

8. Finally click add and your done!

Just now, Kingen34 said:

Soooo if I choose yes, then only the addresses written there will be able to connect/use the net?

indeed but this will  also mean that future devices trying to connect to your network will be blocked unless first added to the mac adres list. 

Just now, Jarno. said:

indeed but this will  also mean that future devices trying to connect to your network will be blocked unless first added to the mac adres list. 

For me that's great since i have the most control over my network.

Just now, Jarno. said:

Okay I find this weird, I was able of blocking my iPhone, but not my Android. what

1. Go to the devices list of your router and get the MAC of the device you want to block

2. Go to mac filtering

4. Set protocoll to all

1 minute ago, Fr3dr1k said:

2. Go to mac filtering

4. Set protocoll to all

Okay so I'm pretty sure i found my answer here. For any furthur help to other folks needing this help:

1. First and foremost you need the local MAC address for MAC Filtering.

2. This can be found easily on you phone or any device that has a wireless network card. (Just google "How to find my MAC address on my "Phone")(Copy this for later use)

3. If your setting page look like mine did or if you have anything that look sorta old like this one head to SECURITY - MAC FILTER. (This of course vary from router to router, but something in this style or just find MAC Filter that looks like this.

4. Check enable

5. Mode for a successful block shall be Discard/Block

6. For the type BRIDGE did not work so go with ROUTE

7. Now type in the MAC adress that you acquired earlier in step 2 and type it only in the SOUCE MAC address box(es)

8. Finally click add and your done!