Budget racing wheel

Hey guys, I've been looking towards getting a racing wheel to get more enjoyment/immersion out of games like project cars. I've been looking at second hand race wheels, and so far the g25 definitly seems like the best choice (budget is around 100 euros). I know this isn't the best forum to post this, but you guys are always helpful so I thought why not :P.

Preferably the wheel is around 100 euros second hand, will have a clutch pedal and a shift stick.

Thanks in advance!

you'll most likely not find a wheel with a clutch and shift stick for 100 euros. maybe a very used wheel set tho. 

the g25 is pretty good. quite outdated but still gets the job done 

Just now, Technicolors said:

you'll most likely not find a wheel with a clutch and shift stick for 100 euros. maybe a very used wheel set tho. 

the g25 is pretty good. quite outdated but still gets the job done 

Yeah seems to be the case, most wheels only have 2 pedals but I want to try and get a feel for driving before I get my license in 2-3 years (yes I know racing games aren't the best way but it's much better than a controller).

The G25 is a good choice, and if I were you, I'd go for that.

Logitech have made high quality wheels before, and from experience, they know what they're doing.

I have the G27 and it is a solid wheel.

Hope this helped :)

Also check and see if there are any garage sales with multiple people/family's items. I went to my local fire department's and got a racing wheel for 2 bucks. TWO FREAKING BUCKS. Now granted it is older and it doesn't have pedals but for less than a cup of coffee you can't complain.

2 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Also check and see if there are any garage sales with multiple people/family's items. I went to my local fire department's and got a racing wheel for 2 bucks. TWO FREAKING BUCKS. Now granted it is older and it doesn't have pedals but for less than a cup of coffee you can't complain.

Where I live the concept of stuff like garage sales sadly doesn't really exist. Once a day in the year people put up their stands and do something similair, though it's generally not anything of high quality that's sold.

1 minute ago, monjessenstein said:

Where I live the concept of stuff like garage sales sadly doesn't really exist. Once a day in the year people put up their stands and do something similair, though it's generally not anything of high quality that's sold.

That stinks, although it really was a lucky find, especially considering it was at the exact time I wanted a racing wheel!

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

That stinks, although it really was a lucky find, especially considering it was at the exact time I wanted a racing wheel!

Great to hear! That 'garage sale' day is just under two weeks away so I might wait and run all over my city trying to find something, though I probably won't :P.