ummm i need help

umm ok so hear me out i just built a new rig rite and it works i install windows and it works for about 3 days then i realize i haven't installed my mobo and GPU drivers and i'm looking at the discs and i'm like crap i didn't install my optical drive so i install it no biggie but then i get the power cable and i plug it in and stuff and once i plug in the monitor it doesn't boot no bios no windows the monitor says it detects a source but there's nothing on screen {} and all the fans and led's are on but it shows nada on the screen so i think and think and think and think and think (2 minutes later) after staring at my comp i realize its either the bios or the hard drive but my hard drive is a new 1tb seagate and i'm like it cant be that and so i think its my bios so i look at how to reset my bios and it says i need to clear my cmos and i'm like wth is that so i research a tad and i look at my manual and i see this weird thing but idk wht it is and i'm like what is that its not a button its not a jumper like wth is it so yea that's where i'm stuck at i even took out the optical drive and it didn't change so ummm i need help i tried uploading the pics off m phone but it keeps saying upload failed so yea ..........  heres a pdf of the mobo manual go to page 11 http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Manual/H110M-HDS.pdf

I think that the optical drive may be faulty. Remove it and check if your PC boots up properly.

PS, DON'T USE COMIC SANS 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

2 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

I think that the optical drive may be faulty. Remove it and check if your PC boots up properly.

PS, DON'T USE COMIC SANS 

i alrdy tried removing it no change

Just now, NotBryson said:

i alrdy tried removing it no change

Have you reset the CMOS?

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

You didn't change the display cables, did you? 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Unplug cd drive, take out the battery from the mobo, wait 30 seconds, put battery back in (make sure it goes the right way), boot the computer and see what happens.
It is a good idea to download the drivers from the manufacturers page so you get the latest ones, and you dont need a cd drive to do it.

(thumbs up for comic sans, thumbs down for no formatting, it is hard to read)

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

Have you reset the CMOS?

if you read the entire thing i said that the reset cmos thing isnt a jumper or a button idk wht it is so idk how to reset it

1 minute ago, Jamiec1130 said:

You didn't change the display cables, did you? 

nope

Just now, Pesukarhu said:

take out the battery from the mobo

but before you do that, unplug the PC from the wall and press the power button a few times to drain the capacitors.

if you read the entire thing i said that the reset cmos thing isnt a jumper or a button idk wht it is so idk how to reset it

Remove the battery and unplug the machine. Wait a while, then re-insert it. You should wait about 15 minutes, to be on the sure side. 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Unplug your PC from the wall and press the power button a few times (to drain the capacitors), then remove the CMOS battery and wait for 1 minute. Then reinstall the battery and boot up the PC

2 minutes ago, NotBryson said:

ok just took out the cmos battery and now imma wait 15min

Remember to quote or tag us, so that we can see that you have replied...

2 minutes ago, NotBryson said:

umm ok so hear me out i just built a new rig rite and it works i install windows and it works for about 3 days then i realize i haven't installed my mobo and GPU drivers and i'm looking at the discs and i'm like crap i didn't install my optical drive so i install it no biggie but then i get the power cable and i plug it in and stuff and once i plug in the monitor it doesn't boot no bios no windows the monitor says it detects a source but there's nothing on screen {} and all the fans and led's are on but it shows nada on the screen so i think and think and think and think and think (2 minutes later) after staring at my comp i realize its either the bios or the hard drive but my hard drive is a new 1tb seagate and i'm like it cant be that and so i think its my bios so i look at how to reset my bios and it says i need to clear my cmos and i'm like wth is that so i research a tad and i look at my manual and i see this weird thing but idk wht it is and i'm like what is that its not a button its not a jumper like wth is it so yea that's where i'm stuck at i even took out the optical drive and it didn't change so ummm i need help i tried uploading the pics off m phone but it keeps saying upload failed so yea ..........  heres a pdf of the mobo manual go to page 11 http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Manual/H110M-HDS.pdf

got other drivers off manufacturer site. you dont need a cd

i like trains 🙂

5 minutes ago, Implosivetech said:

got other drivers off manufacturer site. you dont need a cd

But the computer won't POST properly now, so the OP has to fix that first. 

4 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

17 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Remember to quote or tag us, so that we can see that you have replied...

i just put in the cmos battery no change all the fans and leds are there but the monitor only displays theat it detects something is there

15 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

has op tried unplugging drive?

i was going to be first reply, but it didnt post

i like trains 🙂

Just now, Implosivetech said:

has op tried unplugging drive?

i was going to be first reply, but it didnt post

yes i did

13 minutes ago, NotBryson said:

i just put in the cmos battery no change all the fans and leds are there but the monitor only displays theat it detects something is there

Did you plug your monitor into your graphics card or the mobo itself?

Just now, Pesukarhu said:

Did you plug your monitor into your graphics card or the mobo itself?

mobo