Spotify/mp3/flac bookshelf player

GETxHIPFIREDx

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

So, you want a dedicated device to do this?

You could buy an old iPod Touch, iPad or Android smartphone/tablet and use that. That would probably be the easiest solution. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

15 minutes ago, Volbet said:

So, you want a dedicated device to do this?

You could buy an old iPod Touch or Android smartphone/tablet and use that. That would probably be the easiest solution. 

yes, something like this https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/cx/cxn, but not $1000 and able to download the extreme audio from spotify.

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

On 11/4/2017 at 10:43 PM, GETxHIPFIREDx said:

yes, something like this https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/cx/cxn, but not $1000 and able to download the extreme audio from spotify.

Then I would still suggest an iPad or Android tablet. Those can be had for relativly cheap. 

These types of HiFi network players tend to be very expensive compared to what you're getting. 

It's a niché market and the consumers are willing to pay. 

The cheapest network player I can think off is the Marantz NA6005, but I don't think it's able to download music and my experience with it was flakey at best. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

Then I would still suggest and iPad or Android tablet. Those can be had for relativly cheap. 

These types of HiFi network players tend to be very expensive compared to what you're getting. 

It's a niché market and the consumers are willing to pay. 

The cheapest network player I can think off is the Marantz NA6005, but I don't think it's able to download music and my experience with it was flakey at best. 

oh well thanks for the help.