Why my games open slowly

Hello

I recently build a new PC .But I am facing issue with my games.when I play GTA v or assassin's Creed syndicate/unity the game works fine but the surrounding world opens slowly and I get 50fps sometimes in GTA v.in GTA v when I am away there is nothing ahead but wheneverI go near it opens quickly and that looks horrible while playing game

Please help me..!

My specs

Cpu-i5 6500

Gpu- asus 1060 strix 6gb

Mobo- b150 m gigabyte

Ram - Corsair 8gb DDR4

Harddrive- WD 1tb blue

Please suggest me any solution..!

Could be the CPU taking time to render the world, or slow hard drive speeds. If you want faster game loading times, the best solution is putting your games on a faster drive like an SSD.

Computers r fun

10 minutes ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

Could be the CPU taking time to render the world, or slow hard drive speeds. If you want faster game loading times, the best solution is putting your games on a faster drive like an SSD.

Will it surely solve ?

Suggest me some options for SSD.and one more thing I live in India

8 minutes ago, Techwala_v.0.0 said:

Suggest me some options for SSD.and one more thing I live in India

SSDs are verry expensive compared to regular Hard Disks, but are significantly faster. What is your budget? A good 128gb SSD is about 100 USD.

Computers r fun

1 hour ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

SSDs are verry expensive compared to regular Hard Disks, but are significantly faster. What is your budget? A good 128gb SSD is about 100 USD.

What's the price of 500gb ? (My budget is Rs 20000 )

1 minute ago, Techwala_v.0.0 said:

What's the price of 500gb ? (My budget is Rs 20000 )

There are two SSDs I would recomend.

This is a cheaper, but still quite good: http://www.amazon.in/Crucial-MX300-CT525MX300SSD1-525GB-Internal/dp/B01IAGSD68/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491837798&sr=8-1&keywords=crucial+mx300

This one is really good, and I would get it over the other one if you can afford it: http://www.amazon.in/Samsung-500GB-2-5-Inch-Internal-MZ-75E500BW/dp/B00S17G21K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491837815&sr=8-2&keywords=samsung+850+evo

Computers r fun

12 hours ago, Techwala_v.0.0 said:

Hello

I recently build a new PC .But I am facing issue with my games.when I play GTA v or assassin's Creed syndicate/unity the game works fine but the surrounding world opens slowly and I get 50fps sometimes in GTA v.in GTA v when I am away there is nothing ahead but wheneverI go near it opens quickly and that looks horrible while playing game

Please help me..!

My specs

Cpu-i5 6500

Gpu- asus 1060 strix 6gb

Mobo- b150 m gigabyte

Ram - Corsair 8gb DDR4

Harddrive- WD 1tb blue

Please suggest me any solution..!

you sure you don't have the settings set to low? have you tried systemsrequirementslab to get an idea of what your pc can run? seems like a decent system, should be able to run those games without any problems.

I noticed that if you try starting a game right after you turn on Windows it'll be really slow for like a minute or two and then it returns to normal speed. 

7 hours ago, vaiwalker said:

you sure you don't have the settings set to low? have you tried systemsrequirementslab to get an idea of what your pc can run? seems like a decent system, should be able to run those games without any problems.

I tried but texture in game opens slowly

7 hours ago, impure said:

I noticed that if you try starting a game right after you turn on Windows it'll be really slow for like a minute or two and then it returns to normal speed. 

No after long time same problem