I am new here. I created an account just for this. I have been listening to Linus and others' opinion on the new YouTube monetizing/restrictioning/fuckallery. I was not sure how I felt until I saw a video from Dr. Matt Carriker of the popular channels Vet Ranch, DemolitionRanch, and OffTheRanch. In his video on on 4/9/17 entitled "Could YouTube shut down Demolition Ranch?" 

On discovering this issue I looked further to find that many other channels/videos have been "restricted/demonetized"

This action has been labeled by many as the liberals enforcing control over media by capitalization. 

While I hope this isn't true. I find it unsatisfactory that YouTube channels which I watch and subscribe to are denied compensation for the ads I watch on their videos. (and they are often American content creators promoting American Made Products)

I do not believe it is necessary for advertisements to be withheld in this case. Good standing content creators with good reputations and good AdSense data and good ROI from advertisers should not be subjected to this. 

Do not put monetized ads on beheadings...I get it. But don't put an industry out of business either. BE SMART!!!