Happy?

Radiant

so you know how van goth ate yellow paint because yellow is a bright colour and he thought eating it would make him happy and everyone thought he was crazy for eating something so poisonous and toxicbut if you look at it through less judgemental eyes you see that hes just like evrybody else, who really drinks alcophol for the taste everyone wants to get drunk and to forget, no one smokes weed because they like the taste but they smoke itbecause it makes them happier and why do you thin k a girl stays with her cheating boyfriend? because when hes not cheating he makes her happy eventhough its toxic and poisonous. the reality of it is that were all just desperatly searching for a way to be happy even if it isnt good for us like bad we do is our yellow paint

4 minutes ago, Radiant said:

so you know how van goth ate yellow paint because yellow is a bright colour and he thought eating it would make him happy and everyone thought he was crazy for eating something so poisonous and toxicbut if you look at it through less judgemental eyes you see that hes just like evrybody else, who really drinks alcophol for the taste everyone wants to get drunk and to forget, no one smokes weed because they like the taste but they smoke itbecause it makes them happier and why do you thin k a girl stays with her cheating boyfriend? because when hes not cheating he makes her happy eventhough its toxic and poisonous. the reality of it is that were all just desperatly searching for a way to be happy even if it isnt good for us like bad we do is our yellow paint

I drink because I like the taste, I am a beer snob after all, and I used to smoke and to me the taste was wonderfull. So do I not full under "everyone"?

-CPU- 

AMD R7 1800x

-GPU- 

XFX Radeon R9 290x

-STORAGE- 

ADATA Premier SP550 480GB

Toshiba 3TB

-RAM- 

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x8)

-PSU- 

Evga 850w G2+

-MOBO- 

ASUS Prime X370-Pro

-CASE-

Corsair Obsidian 750D

-PERIPHERALS-

2013 Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

Logitech G302

-PART PICKER URL-

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vrqdQV

7 minutes ago, LordWaffleGoblin said:

I drink because I like the taste, I am a beer snob after all, and I used to smoke and to me the taste was wonderfull. So do I not full under "everyone"?

alright, not all