TAILS a private linux based OS.

TAILS stands for 'The Anemic Incognito Live System' so basically it runs off a USB, SD CARD, or CD that is completely separate from the rest of your PC with virtually no trace. There is quite a lot you can do with it, biggest thing is that it comes with the Tor browser. Personally I'd like to see if Luke will do a video on it. 

If anyone is interested in trying it themselves I'll type up a 'how to' and attach it to this post in the morning. 

LTT making something useful? That ship sailed years ago.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

LMG doing a video on Linux? Maybe, but they'll probably cover Ubuntu or Mint, not some niche build that's only used by security professionals who don't need Linus' videos, and scriptkiddies or other wannabe hackers.

You'll have a better chance over at TekSyndicate, or Crit or whatever their name is now.

Does you mum know you're here?

Why use TOR? because you're a pedophile who lives in 2013.

It has many vulnerabilities which are being released every day from USA's cyber arsenal leaks.

TOR will not protect your privacy if the ISP you use is connected to your home address, CC, or bank.

The authorities run their own nodes, darknet servers, and take over the ones they bust.

Its better to promote a VPN service for privacy than attract the attention of hackers and authorities on the TOR network.

Write a TOR tutorial if you want but, theres already plenty and by the time you have finished writing, it will be outdated.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_