Backpack ITX build

Last time I asked about ITX cases i asked if I could put a Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme and a 240mm water cooler in an ITX case I soon realised it would be an Imposibility for the size I wanted. So I decided on a much more reasonibly sized EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Superclocked Gaming ACX 3.0 a 267mm graphics card and a 140mm water cooler. However I travel a lot and I carry a backpack so it would need to fit in that. I would also like to show it off too so some kind of window would be great.

Have fun.

Have you built a pc before? A full build in a backpack is going to be HEAVY. In addition, you would need a keyboard, mouse, and monitor available everywhere you go. Why not just buy a laptop?

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

you can put full sized gtx 1080 cards in mini itx cases i have my 1080 strix in a cooler master Elite 130. 

here's a list from when i was looking for one

Phanteks Evolv ITX

Bitfenix Prodigy

Fractal Design Node 304

Cooler Master Elite 130

Node 202

dan case a4-sfx ( you have to wait for next manufacturing run for this one)

20 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Have you built a pc before? A full build in a backpack is going to be HEAVY. In addition, you would need a keyboard, mouse, and monitor available everywhere you go. Why not just buy a laptop?

If you're gonna do that I'd suggest using one of those Zotac mini game pc's

Bet you can't say my name 3 times fast.