Help with Nvidia Container.

Dormant God

So basically my issue is that Nvidia container is doing the search in my "off" time on my PC, if you don't know what it is, it scans for games by scanning everywhere and it's a pain sometimes, Since I'm horrible at navigating the Geforce experience is there anyway I can disable it?

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

20 minutes ago, Dormant God said:

So basically my issue is that Nvidia container is doing the search in my "off" time on my PC, if you don't know what it is, it scans for games by scanning everywhere and it's a pain sometimes, Since I'm horrible at navigating the Geforce experience is there anyway I can disable it?

just remove geforce experience the drivers and geforce experience are separate and isn't needed for your gpu work 

You can disable the container but if you do so and you use GFE then you will have to remember that you did when you install newer games so that you can then re-enable the container to add them to the GFE. To disable:

1. press the windows key plus the plus sign, or if in win10 right click the start button then hit run
  2. type services.msc then hit enter
  3. scroll to , LocalSystem Container, Nvidia NetworkService Container and Nvidia Telementry Container and then disable them by right clicking each item and then hitting properties, then for the start up type hit the drop down box and choose disable then ok then restart the PC.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.