Cheapest IPS tablet?? Help!

Help!

I plan to add some very cheap tablets around my house as a sort of smart home controller on the wall, however all the cheap tablets I've found so far have had TERRIBLE viewing angles. 

So basically I'd love to hear from you about some cheap tablets that have moderately good to great viewing angles. Ideally I'd like to spend $100ish, and I'm totally okay with a no-name brand on eBay or something. This will literally just be used to touch buttons, so it doesn't need to be powerful. I would be open to the idea of used as well. 

Android would be the ideal operating system since there are nice automation apps to help with the smart home idea, but I'll take whatever suggestions you got. 

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, woodepic said:

Help!

I plan to add some very cheap tablets around my house as a sort of smart home controller on the wall, however all the cheap tablets I've found so far have had TERRIBLE viewing angles. 

So basically I'd love to hear from you about some cheap tablets that have moderately good to great viewing angles. Ideally I'd like to spend $100ish, and I'm totally okay with a no-name brand on eBay or something. This will literally just be used to touch buttons, so it doesn't need to be powerful. I would be open to the idea of used as well. 

Android would be the ideal operating system since there are nice automation apps to help with the smart home idea, but I'll take whatever suggestions you got. 

Thanks!

Would windows be okay?

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

10 hours ago, RGProductions said:

Would windows be okay?

Yep! Anything really haha

11 hours ago, woodepic said:

Help!

Thanks!

I would like to recommand the raspberry pi,but,as you had mentioned 'android',pick a nexus7 2013 is a better option :)

3 hours ago, woodepic said:

Yep! Anything really haha

if windows would be ideal, I can confirm this one's screen looks fine https://www.amazon.com/NuVision-Touchscreen-Quad-Core-Processor-Windows/dp/B01H3B17R8/ref=sr_1_7?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1491503283&sr=1-7&keywords=windows+tablet. I own one, it's great for the price

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro