13 minutes ago, sethy55 said:

now plug everything in but take the GPU out

Still took a few mins to turn on, didn't notice anything odd.

32 minutes ago, sethy55 said:

um that's a problem 

So the psu is probabbly the problem right?

Just now, sethy55 said:

yea but it could be the graphic card  

Thanks for your help, I'll be picking up a new psu anyway, then we'll see

2 minutes ago, sethy55 said:

get a nicer one

Someone earlier mentioned the evga 450b, I think that's the one Im gonna get

Just now, Dr.Sparklefart said:

Someone earlier mentioned the evga 450b, I think that's the one Im gonna get

yea that should work 

On 2017. 04. 06. at 7:24 PM, sethy55 said:

yea that should work 

So I noticed something weird. Even though I forced the fan to spin at 100% all the time, I started playing some Fallout 4, within 2 mins of being in the game I was at 89 degrees. I looked inside my case and saw that the fan was spinning extremely slow, like I could easily read the Sapphire text written on it. Also, it seemed the make a half spin very slow, then the other half spin a little faster. Also weird, after I quit the game, the fan seemed to spin normally at 100%. Drivers conflict with Afterburner, can that be the problem?

1 hour ago, Dr.Sparklefart said:

So I noticed something weird. Even though I forced the fan to spin at 100% all the time, I started playing some Fallout 4, within 2 mins of being in the game I was at 89 degrees. I looked inside my case and saw that the fan was spinning extremely slow, like I could easily read the Sapphire text written on it. Also, it seemed the make a half spin very slow, then the other half spin a little faster. Also weird, after I quit the game, the fan seemed to spin normally at 100%. Drivers conflict with Afterburner, can that be the problem?

Nope, I uninstalled both Afterburner and RTSS, no change. Did everything I could think of, nothing worked.

On 4/6/2017 at 7:20 PM, sethy55 said:

get a nicer one

So I made some interesting discoveries today, but they don't make any sense at all. I have an XBOX360 controller and a wireless recevier for it, and if I plug that out the computer turns on right away. WTF?! BUT, with the other motherboard in, it still doesn't turn on no matter what. Does that make any sense to any of you at all? Have you ever heard about something like this? I didn't. I'm now so confused, I can't even describe. This is beyond human cabability. I beleive an excorsim is necessary.

On 4/11/2017 at 1:04 PM, Dr.Sparklefart said:

So I made some interesting discoveries today, but they don't make any sense at all. I have an XBOX360 controller and a wireless recevier for it, and if I plug that out the computer turns on right away. WTF?! BUT, with the other motherboard in, it still doesn't turn on no matter what. Does that make any sense to any of you at all? Have you ever heard about something like this? I didn't. I'm now so confused, I can't even describe. This is beyond human cabability. I beleive an excorsim is necessary.

It's just a wack out  mobo 

Could be the PSU but I wouldn't rule out the motherboard.

Take the GPU and see what happens, if it turns on normally it could be the GPU OR it could be you don't have enough power.

But this is looking like a bad motherboard and psu.  

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 6:57 PM, sethy55 said:

It's just a wack out  mobo 

When it first happened I took it back to the place I bought it from, and it worked fine there