What happened to bristol ridge?

With ryzen out and about and growing slowly there has been something knawing at me a bit, what happened to bristol ridge? Amd's 9th generation apu's. we saw these chips around 6-7 months ago along with the new AM4 socket. What got me thinking about this is about a week ago after a sale that fell through on my old desktop, i headed to the nearby micro center. While i was there i ended up getting a 1700x and a Asus x370 prime pro board. While i was there i noticed that a lot of the B350 boards had "A12" on the box, presumably the A12 9800, while other boxes said "bristol ridge" on it. Yet these chips were only released to OEMS, not the consumer. It just bugs me that retailers are advertising a chip that never launched, in fact i have yet to see even confirmed, detailed BR benchmarks from a reliable source, yet amd made pushes with these chips on advertising, and announced them in streams, so What happened to bristol ridge? Does anyone have the slightest clue? 

Isn't it confirmed to launch Q1?... AMD....

Edit:

6 minutes ago, FTL said:

Isn't it confirmed to launch Q1?... AMD....

I dont know, it vanished 

Well Bristol Ridge didn't matter too much as they weren't Zen powered APUs so... :P 

On a side note, this is the only real article that shows off its speed and powah but it's WCCF so... o_O

http://wccftech.com/amd-bristol-ridge-a12-9800-am4-platform-performance/

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

3 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Well Bristol Ridge didn't matter too much as they weren't Zen powered APUs so... :P 

On a side note, this is the only real article that shows off its speed and powah but it's WCCF so... o_O

http://wccftech.com/amd-bristol-ridge-a12-9800-am4-platform-performance/

Yeah but it comes from that shady korean site, not something like Pauls hardware, ltt, anantech, and other sources