Place to order resistors in (BC) Canada with cheap shipping?

Delicieuxz

Some online stores, like digikey, mouser, charge many dollars for shipping even when the only part ordered is a few cents. Is there any place that can ship small parts for cheaper?

I'm looking for a couple of 1/8th watt resistors to mod a guitar effects pedal I'm building, and local Vancouver shops don't seem to carry 1/8th watt resistors in general.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

You should check out rscomponents. They have free shipping, I'd say Canada would be included as new Zealand is. Btw I tested the free shipping by buying 200m of mains cable on clearance for $0.01 and it turned up in a few days. Total cost $0.01

8 minutes ago, r4tch3t said:

You should check out rscomponents. They have free shipping, I'd say Canada would be included as new Zealand is. Btw I tested the free shipping by buying 200m of mains cable on clearance for $0.01 and it turned up in a few days. Total cost $0.01

Thanks for the tip. Looks like for North America they direct to a site called Allied Electronics, which, unfortunately, doesn't have free shipping: Minimum shipping for 10 resistors costing $0.10 is $10.

That's an amazing score of bulk cable you got, though.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987