Node 202 Case Fan right over CPU cooler

HELLO! I´m building in the Fractal Design Node 202. And i was wondering if you could fit a case fan right over the CPU Cooler, in the motherboard compartment.

there is a dustfilter right above the Motherboard and CPU Cooler, to let air into the case. 

The fan i´m using is 12mm thick. the CPU Cooler i´m using is the Cryorig C7, it´s 47mm.    The indent in the case for the dust filter is 8mm deep. And the case supports CPU Coolers up to 56mm. IT PHYSICALLY FITS IN THE CASE.

QUESTION!                                                   

I`m going to be using the case fan as an intake. Between the Case fan and the cpu cooler it´s about 5mm between the CPU Cooler and the Case fan. Would it be ok to have that small of a clearence??

Thank You!

your cpu-Cooler already has a fan strapped to it. I dont see why you should put one right above it.
Better buy a bigger cpu-cooler with bigger heatfins for better heat dissipitation.

I have similar case made by silverstone and made the experience that a higher heatsink is way better at cooling. The cooler strapped to it pulls enough air. No need to fuck airflow up

3 minutes ago, cmprinho said:

your cpu-Cooler already has a fan strapped to it. I dont see why you should put one right above it.
Better buy a bigger cpu-cooler with bigger heatfins for better heat dissipitation.

I have similar case made by silverstone and made the experience that a higher heatsink is way better at cooling. The cooler strapped to it pulls enough air. No need to fuck airflow up

the node 202 has actual fan mounts under the GPU and i need an intake fan, im putting the fans under the GPU as exhaust. 

the location over the CPU could work as an intake fan 

9 minutes ago, MaxCupcake said:

the node 202 has actual fan mounts under the GPU and i need an intake fan, im putting the fans under the GPU as exhaust. 

the location over the CPU could work as an intake fan 

doesn't a cpufan act as a intake fan too in this case? 

Just now, cmprinho said:

doesn't a cpufan act as a intake fan too in this case? 

The CPU fan blows air away from the heatsink and out of the case.

1 minute ago, MaxCupcake said:

The CPU fan blows air away from the heatsink and out of the case.

I thought the cpu-cooler was directly under the filtered intakearea. So it sucks air from outside onto the heatsink, and pushes it through it to the sides into the case.