Best Laptop with a GTX 1060?

What is the best laptop with a GTX 1060? What is the best laptop in terms of cooling, and screen display.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

First of all what are you planning on doing with it, how much money do you want???

Whatever the reason behind your buy may be, get one with the 1050 or 1050ti, they are plenty enough to power 1080p gaming at 60fps, caause if you go at the 1060 you are going to either pay a lot of money on MSI or Dell or HP(maybe less cooling here) for horsepower+cooling capabilities or if you want aesthetics Razer is somewhat good at cooling(runs hotter than the others) but costs a lot.

Also @Galm, his guide is pretty solid, go take a look, but I suggest give us a run up of your needs and budget to take a closer look.

Also consider Mac if you are a designer or coder or blogger or developer of some kind and you have 1800$ to spend, the middle of the road 13" MacBook Pro with TouchBar is pretty good if gaming isn't your thing, if it is don't even consider it.

1 hour ago, JamieOlive said:

First of all what are you planning on doing with it, how much money do you want???

Whatever the reason behind your buy may be, get one with the 1050 or 1050ti, they are plenty enough to power 1080p gaming at 60fps, caause if you go at the 1060 you are going to either pay a lot of money on MSI or Dell or HP(maybe less cooling here) for horsepower+cooling capabilities or if you want aesthetics Razer is somewhat good at cooling(runs hotter than the others) but costs a lot.

Also @Galm, his guide is pretty solid, go take a look, but I suggest give us a run up of your needs and budget to take a closer look.

Also consider Mac if you are a designer or coder or blogger or developer of some kind and you have 1800$ to spend, the middle of the road 13" MacBook Pro with TouchBar is pretty good if gaming isn't your thing, if it is don't even consider it.

Thanks for the mentioned (and link @Castdeath97)

Simplest answer is usually the Clevo P650HP5 or MSI GT62VR in terms of value.  

Here is a great sale price on a GT62VR: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154292

X99 build!  Asus X99-A | i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB RAM | Gigbyte G1 980 Ti sli | 250 + 500GB 850 Evo + 1TB MX300| 1TB WD Blue | Corsair 450D
Clevo P650RS i7 6820hk | GTX 1070 | 16GB RAM | 4K PLS Display | 1TB Sandisk Ultra II
Dell Latitude E6430 i7 3720qm | 6GB RAM | Nvidia Quadro NVS 5200m | 128gb ssd + 320GB hdd
Speakers JBL LSR 4328ps
Headphone Set Up Sennheiser HD800 | Sennheiser ie800 | Chord Mojo

Alienware 15 R3 has best in class battery life-I have one with a 6700HQ, 99Whr battery, and the 1080p 60Hz screen.  I comfortably hit seven hours for normal usage.