problems with my pc

hello guys, i'm searching help in this forum because i'm having problems with my pc.

hardware:

GPU: rx 460 nitro 4gb

CPU: amd a10 6800k

MOTHERBOARD: asrock fm2a75m pro4+

RAM: Savage DDR3 1600 C9 2x4GB

SSD: Crucial MX300 275GB

HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA050 500GB

operative system:

windows 10 pro x64

driver version:

my problems are different from lag spikes to bad framerate.

i now i have a problem because i live with my brother and he have a lot better frames with the exact same hardware.

sorry for my spelling errors.

all tips are appreciated.

Hey,

Is it a problem with online gaming as it may be down to the connection if you have the same hardware. Do you have a LAN connection or Wireless?

1 minute ago, TurtleTrain said:

Hey,

Is it a problem with online gaming as it may be down to the connection if you have the same hardware. Do you have a LAN connection or Wireless?

i have lan connection and my ping in online games it's always pretty low

Just now, TurtleTrain said:

How is your brother connected?

Lan

There is a chance that you are connected to a port that has lower speeds, e.g. he has 100Mb where as you have 10Mb, however, if this isn't the case, there is a chance that you may have faulty hardware, especially if it is a new rig as it is unlikely all hardware is exactly the same and there is almost always one that is faulty.

the good old just reinstall everything - clean install of windows might help. Through that does mean re-downloading all youre games. through you could test @TurtleTrain idea and plug your pc into your brothers LAN port, and his into yours and see what happens

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

I believe hardware malfunction is unlikely unless its a storage issue.. Have you run any benchmarks to check your hardware?

8 minutes ago, liamdoyle27 said:

the good old just reinstall everything - clean install of windows might help. Through that does mean re-downloading all youre games. through you could test @TurtleTrain idea and plug your pc into your brothers LAN port, and his into yours and see what happens

i'm going to try reinstalling the pc and see if it works

Just now, lorenzo sacchi said:

i'm going to try reinstalling the pc and see if it works

good luck!

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.